For a limited time, get a free accessory with your Solo Stove Ranger. Choose one:
- Shelter - protect your Solo Stove fire pit from the weather - a $49.99 value!
- Roasting sticks - stainless steel sticks perfect for hot dogs and marshmallows - an $84.99 value!
- Tools - stainless steel tools to add or adjust wood in your fire pit - an $89.99 value!
Let us know which you'd like by replying to the "Order Confirmed" email you will receive after making your order.
Enjoy the power of the Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ in Ranger’s compact size with minimal smoke.
A mesmerizing fire, anywhere. At the campsite, the beach, or the open road, it’s not the same without a fire. Get wherever you want to be and bask in the glow of a roaring flame.
It’s for camping out a night in the mountains under the stars. It’s for warming up on a beach after hitting the waves. And yet, it’s right at home in your own backyard surrounded by your family and friends. Wherever you want to be, Ranger helps you turn good moments into lasting memories. Ranger is the most compact, ultralight fire pit out there that lets you enjoy a roaring, smokeless fire in minutes.
Ready to enjoy the mesmerizing, smokeless flame in Ranger without the worry of damaging and leaving scorch marks on your deck, stained concrete, or grass. Enjoy the portability of Ranger together with Stand, our most recommended fire pit accessory.
Just place the Stand where you want it, set the Ranger on top, and start building your fire! The stand is made with durable 304 stainless steel with rolled edges to keep surfaces protected from scratch marks.
The perfect duo to enjoy a roaring fire in more places than ever before.
The Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ creates a super-efficient secondary burn. That means there’s way less smoke compared to other fire pits. The best part? Nearly everything burns to a fine ash, making Ranger easy to clean.
The Ranger is fueled by chunk wood or small logs and offers all the benefits of a wood-burning fire without the smoke or the campfire smell sticking to your clothes. It also comes with a durable carry case with handles for easy transport!
- Portable fire pit for easy storage and transportation
- Fire pit produces little to no smoke
- Creates ultra-fine ash for easy cleanup
- Durable, outdoor fire pit is built to last long
- Fire pit is fueled by chunk wood or small logs
- Ranger stand allows you to use your Ranger on more heat-sensitive surfaces such as a wood deck
- Durable 304 stainless-steel construction
- Primary Material: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Color/Finish: Stainless Steel/Silver
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless steel
- Fuel Type: Charcoal; firelogs; firewood
- Area of Use: Concrete; Pavers; Wooden deck
- Fire Pit Weight: 15lbs | 6.80kg
- Stand Weight: 1.10 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Prop 65 Warning for California residents
- Includes a durable carrying case with handles for easy storage and transport
Ranger Fire Pit
Made for the Ranger.
The Stand raises up your fire pit, allowing cool air to pass through its vent holes. When you’re done, just store it right inside Ranger.
- Minimizes heat transfer from Ranger to heat-sensitive surfaces below by raising up your fire pit and allowing cool air to pass through Stand’s vent holes
- Nests right inside Ranger for storage in-between burns
- Made with durable 304 stainless steel with rolled edges to keep surfaces protected from scratch marks
How Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ Works
I’ve been looking for a small fire pit thyme item for my back porch. (Something easy and nice looking) I found this and decide to buy it. I love it!! I can easily start a fire and have coffee on my back porch now. I’m so happy with this product! Thank you solo stove for getting me outside in the morning!
100% as advertised; easy to light and smokeless. Instant fire!! The Ranger is just the right size for two and compact enough to pack in our small RV.
We own a townhouse with a limited yard and patio. The Solo stove ranger is the perfect size. Since it doesn’t put out all the smoke typical fire pits do, we don’t smoke out ourselves or neighbors. A win for all.
Love this pit. Easy to get a strong fire going, and it burns quickly enough so you can end your night knowing fires out after a few s’mores and some conversation. Perfect for the non-outdoorsy surbanite patio dweller… or the more intense camper on the go.