For a limited time, get free accessories with your Solo Stove Ranger:
- Roasting sticks - stainless steel sticks perfect for hot dogs and marshmallows - an $84.99 value!
- Tools - stainless steel tools to add or adjust wood in your fire pit - an $89.99 value!
Everything you need for the perfect adventure.
Enjoy the portability and smokeless flame of Ranger together with our essential accessories for protecting your fire pit, wood deck, and more.
In the backyard or the open road, the last thing you want are extra worries. This bundle will let you kick back, relax, and enjoy a roaring fire with peace of mind, anywhere you want to be.
Ranger — Ultra portable, smokeless fire pit
At the campsite, the beach, or the open road, it’s not the same without a fire. Get wherever you want to be and bask in the glow of a roaring flame. Ramblers rejoice! You’ve just discovered the world’s most portable fire pit. Enjoy Our Signature 360° Airflow Design™ in a compact size with minimal smoke.
Stand — Minimizes heat transfer to surface below
Can I burn my Ranger on a wood or Trex deck? What about on grass? You’ve found the solution. Imagine burning your Ranger without the worry of damaging heat-sensitive surfaces. The Stand raises up your fire pit, allowing cool air to pass through its vent holes. When you’re done, just store it right inside Ranger.
Shield — Traps sparks and embers
We used to worry about sparks and embers popping out of our campfires. Now there's Shield! Enjoy the mesmerizing fire of your Ranger with peace of mind. It’s two-piece design lets you remove the top to add more wood to your fire and even roast the perfect s’more.
Shelter — Protects Ranger from the elements
Your Ranger is so perfect, you don’t want the elements to harm it. That’s where Shelter comes in. Repel rain, snow, dust, wind from damaging your Ranger with this weather *resilient* cover. Shelter is made from PVC-coated polyester — the same material used to make whitewater rafts.
- Portable fire pit for easy storage and transportation
- Fire pit produces little to no smoke
- Creates ultra-fine ash for easy cleanup
- Durable, outdoor fire pit is built to last long
- Fire pit is fueled by chunk wood or small logs
- For residential purposes only
- Ranger stand allows you to use your Ranger on more heat-sensitive surfaces such as a wood deck
- Durable 304 stainless-steel construction
- Primary Material: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Color/Finish: Stainless Steel/Silver
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless steel
- Fuel Type: Charcoal; firelogs; firewood
- Area of Use: Concrete; Pavers; Wooden deck
- Weight: 15lbs | 6.80kg
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Prop 65 Warning for California residents
- Includes a durable carrying case with handles for easy storage and transport
Ranger Fire Pit
The Stand raises up your fire pit, allowing cool air to pass through its vent holes. When you’re done, just store it right inside Ranger.
- Minimizes heat transfer from Ranger to heat-sensitive surfaces below by raising up your fire pit and allowing cool air to pass through Stand’s vent holes
- Nests right inside Ranger for storage in-between burns
- Made with durable 304 stainless steel with rolled edges to keep surfaces protected from scratch marks
How Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ Works
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.