6 gas, griddle and 2 electric ovens, self-clean
Range with a contemporary design and an unparalleled level of cooking flexibility. The main oven is an electric multi-mode self-clean. On the worktop, the range always features 6 brass burners and an electric griddle layout.
Efficient and flexible power at the chef's service
Serious performance combined with flexibility and efficiency thanks to two 18,000 BTU power burners, one simmer, one large 11,000 BTU burner, two medium 6,500 BTU burners, and one small 3,600 BTU burner.
This is SUPERIORE, where efficiency is made possible by engineering solutions such as the inclined main burner ports, positioned toward the bottom of the pot to minimize heat loss and the unparalleled brass burners' resistance to heat and aging. All this to deliver perfect cooking and professional results. The power burner with simmer allows having the 750 BTU necessary for gentle simmering. Vice versa for quick water boiling or for wok cooking, the power burners are able to deliver 18,000 BTU of full power. Maximum, flexible power: this is efficiency according to SUPERIORE.
The big and the little things make our ovens great
SUPERIORE designs high-end capacity ovens with dimensions of up to a full 6.7 cu.ft. (36" model). A massive capacity, which thanks to 4 convection fans, guarantees even cooking with up to 6 simultaneous levels, preventing flavor cross-over.
Our gas oven maintains the optimal moisture point for food, so it is always tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, especially when the gas broiler is used to complete the baking. Our electric multi-mode self-clean is ideal to donate crispiness to all your salty or sweet pastries. Thanks also to our exclusive Home Chef System that Will allow you to cook either by probe or by time, using the same techniques adopted by the best professional chefs.
Great results, together with small details to simplify life, like the easy-to-clean gray enamel finish, and one standard set of fully extractable glide shelves for easy access to baking pans through total extraction. Small things that make our ovens great.
When beauty is also practical, functional design arises
By virtue of our exclusive design, the oven door embodies our "form-for-function" credo. Apart from its extraordinary strength, the internal surface is fully flush, without screws or gaps for an extra sleek look that guarantees fast and easy cleaning. Including comfortable access to the internal glass that can be intuitively removed. In addition, the triple-layered glass door is engineered to grant maximum thermal insulation.
Opening and closing the door is SUPERIOR thanks to perfect engineering and soft-motion mechanisms. With excellent cushioning and a balanced opening, the oven door can be left open in complete safety in any position along its arc.
The PANORAMA "widescreen" version gives the kitchen an unmistakable and unique high-tech appeal. The completely clear glass and two powerful halogen lights allow for constant monitoring throughout the cooking process, without any unwanted heat loss from opening the door. It also makes it great to look at.
Making a big impact with small details is essential to the SUPERIORE designers.
Exclusive "Cool Flow System"
All SUPERIORE ranges are designed with exclusive features like our unique "Cool Flow System" that generates a flow of cold air thanks to inner fans that are engineered to keep cool to the touch knobs, handle and exterior surfaces, to render our products not just safe, but grand-child-safe.
- Color: Stainless steel
- Style: NEXT Line
- Decò accents: Steel
- Fuel: Mixed Gas/Electric
- Installation: Free Standing
- Version: Duct-out
- Levels: 1
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 35.88-37.31"
- Design: Squared worktop with bullnose
- Gas Burners: 6
- Gas Brass Burners: 6
- ↳ Power Burner With Simmer (N° 1): 750--18,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Power Burner (N° 1): 4,750--18,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Large Burner (N° 1): 2,750--11,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Medium Burner (N° 2): 2,050--6,500 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Auxiliary (N° 1): 1,100--3,600 Btu/h (min -- max)
- Total Gas Power: 63,600 Btu/h
- Grates: Cast Iron
- Ignition: One Hand
- Gas Safety: Thermocouples
- Wok Ring: Standard
- Simmer Ring: Standard
- Interface: Knob
- Electric Griddle Type: Stailess Steel
- Electric Griddle Power: 1,150 W
- Removable Drip Tray: Standard
- Backguard: Optional
- Island Trim: Standard
- Oven(s): 2
- Main Oven Type: Electric Multifunction
- Auxiliary Oven Type: Electric Conventional
- Main Oven Functions
- Auxiliary Oven Functions
- Oven Convection Fans: 2
- Main Overall Cavity Volume: 5.7 cu.ft
- Auxiliary Overall Cavity Volume: 3.0 cu.ft
- Main Interior Dimension (WxDxH): 24" 13/16 x 19" 57/64 x 20" 31/64
- Auxiliary Interior Dimension (WxDxH): 9" 17/64 x 19" 55/64 x 20" 31/64
- Enamel: Easy to Clean
- Enamel Color: Light Grey
- Smooth Oven Interior: Standard
- Oven Control Device: Analog Thermometer
- Oven Power: 9060 W
- Maximum Cooking Temperature: 500 °F
- Cooling Fan: Standard
- Door Type: Fully Flush
- Door Design: Panorama
- Glasses: 3
- Main Oven Lights: 2
- Auxiliary Oven Lights: 2
- Telescopic Glide Shelves: 1 set
- Main Oven Wire Shelves: 2
- Auxiliary Oven Wire Shelves: 1
- Enamelled Trays: 1
- Trivet: 1
- Feet: Stainless Steel Adjustable
- Stainless Steel Toekick: Optional
Connections and Warranty
- Gas Adjustment: Natural Gas - Standard
- Gas Adjustment: LPG: Standard accessory: Model RN482GPS_SL
- Voltage: 120-140 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certification: CSA, Star-K
- Warranty: 2 years