6 gas, griddle, and 2 gas ovens
Range with a contemporary design and an unparalleled level of cooking flexibility thanks to its 6 burner gas configuration. That is the ideal worktop for its extra-large gas oven equipped with 4 convection fans and a broiler.
When beauty is also practical, functional design arises
By virtue of our exclusive design, the oven door embodies our "form-for-function" credo. Apart from its extraordinary strength, the internal surface is fully flush, without screws or gaps for an extra sleek look that guarantees fast and easy cleaning, including comfortable access to the internal glass that can be intuitively removed. In addition, the triple-layered glass door is engineered to grant maximum thermal insulation.
The PANORAMA “widescreen" version gives the kitchen an unmistakable and unique high-tech appeal. The completely clear glass and two powerful halogen lights allow for constant monitoring throughout the cooking process, without any unwanted heat loss from opening the door. It also makes it great to look at. All SUPERIORE ranges also have the CLASSIC porthole door option, with a smaller window and a heavier duty appeal.
Efficient and flexible power at the chef’s service
Serious performance combined with flexibility and efficiency thanks to two 18,000 BTU power burners, one simmer, one large 11,000 BTU burner, two medium 6,500 BTU burners, and one small 3,600 BTU burner. This is SUPERIORE, where efficiency is made possible by engineering solutions such as the inclined main burner ports, positioned toward the bottom of the pot to minimize heat loss and the unparalleled brass burners' resistance to heat and aging. All this to deliver perfect cooking and professional results.
The power burner with simmer allows having the 750 BTU necessary for gentle simmering. Vice versa for quick water boiling or for wok cooking, the power burners are able to deliver 18,000 BTU of full power.
The grids guarantee for "continuous grating", which means that the pot or pan can be moved from one burner to another with no danger of it tipping over; moreover, the distance between the burners and the cast iron grids is engineered to provide excellent heating.
Maximum, flexible power: this is efficiency according to SUPERIORE.
The big and the little things make our ovens great
True to its specialist role in gas cooking, SUPERIORE designs high-end capacity ovens with dimensions of up to a full 6.7 cu. ft. (36" model). Thanks to 4 convection fans, a massive capacity that guarantees even cooking with up to 6 simultaneous levels, preventing flavor cross-over. It also maintains the optimal moisture point for food, so it is always tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, especially when the gas broiler is used to complete the baking. The development of these remarkable ovens challenged our best engineering skills and our love for food, using complex computer simulations and impressive cooking sessions in the lab.
Great results, together with small details to simplify life, like the easy-to-clean gray enamel finish, which allows for effortless cleaning. One set of fully extractable glide shelves for easy access to baking pans through total extraction. Small things that make our ovens great.
- Color: Stainless steel
- Style: NEXT Line
- Decò accents: Steel
- Fuel: Mixed Gas/Electric
- Installation: Free Standing
- Version: Duct-out
- Levels: 1
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 38"
- Design: Squared worktop with bull nose
- Gas burners: 6
- Gas brass burners: 6
- ↳ Power burner with simmer (n° 1): 750--18,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Power burner (n° 1): 4,750--18,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Large burner (n° 1): 2,750--11,000 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Medium burner (n° 2): 2,050--6,500 Btu/h (min -- max)
- ↳ Auxiliary (n° 1): 1,100--3,600 Btu/h (min -- max)
- Total gas power : 63,600 Btu/h
- Grates: Cast Iron
- Ignition: One Hand
- Gas safety: Thermocouples
- Wok ring: Standard
- Simmer ring: Standard
- Interface: Knob
- Electric griddle Type: Stainless Steel
- Electric Griddle Power: 1,150 W
- Removable Drip Tray: Standard
- Backguard: Optional
- Island trim: Standard
- Oven(s): 2
- Main Oven Type: Gas Oven with Gas Grill
- Auxiliary Oven Type: Gas
- Main Oven Functions
- Auxiliary Oven Functions
- Oven Convection Fans: 2
- Main Overall Cavity Volume: 5.7 cu.ft
- Auxiliary Overall Cavity Volume: 3.0 cu.ft
- Main Interior Dimension (WxDxH): 24" 13/16 x 19" 57/64 x 20" 31/64
- Auxiliary Interior Dimension (WxDxH): 9" 17/64 x 19" 55/64 x 20" 31/64
- Enamel: Easy to Clean
- Enamel Color: Light Grey
- Smooth Oven Interior: Standard
- Oven Control Device: Analog Thermometer
- Maximum Cooking Temperature: 500 °F
- Cooling Fan: Standard
- Door Type: Fully Flush
- Door Design: Panorama
- Glasses: 3
- Main Oven Lights: 2
- Auxiliary Oven Lights: 2
- Telescopic Glide Shelves: 1 set
- Main Oven Wire Shelves: 2
- Auxiliary Oven Wire Shelves: 1
- Enamelled Trays: 1
- Trivet: 1
- Feet: Stainless Steel Adjustable
- Stainless Steel Toekick: Optional
Connections and Warranty
- Gas Adjustment: Natural Gas - Standard
- Gas Adjustment LPG: Standard accessory- Model RN482GPS_SL
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certification: CSA, Star-K
- Warranty: 2 years