For a limited time, get free accessories with your Solo Stove Bonfire. Choose two:
- Shelter - protect your Solo Stove fire pit from the weather - a $52.99 value!
- Roasting sticks - stainless steel sticks perfect for hot dogs and marshmallows - an $84.99 value!
- Tools - stainless steel tools to add or adjust wood in your fire pit - an $89.99 value!
Let us know which two you would like by replying to the "Order Confirmed" email you will receive after making your order.
Enjoy the power of Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ in Bonfire the best-selling smokeless portable fire pit.
Before Bonfire, we used to collect logs, kindle the fire, hope it didn’t flame out, and let it burn for 10 hours. Is there a better way?
Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ does something you’ve never seen before in a fire pit.
No one wants to constantly dodge campfire smoke and have their clothes and hair smell for hours after. Our design philosophy is all about maximizing the joy of the moment.
Get ready to be mesmerized with the smokeless flame in Bonfire without the worry of damaging and leaving scorch marks on your deck, stained concrete, or grass. Enjoy the roaring, smokeless flame in Bonfire together with Stand, our most recommended fire pit accessory.
Just place the Stand where you want it, set Bonfire on top, and start building your fire! The Stand is made with durable 304 stainless steel with rolled edges to keep surfaces protected from scratch marks.
Enjoy the world’s favorite smokeless fire pit on your wood deck and more!
Our Signature 360° Airflow Design™ creates a super-efficient secondary burn that’s not only mesmerizing to watch, but a joy to sit around and make memories of.
Strategically placed holes in the double-wall structure draw in air from the bottom and feed the heated oxygen to the top, resulting in a spectacular secondary burn. The best part? Nearly no smoke and minimal ash left to clean!
- Portable fire pit for easy storage and transportation
- Fire pit produces little to no smoke
- Creates ultra-fine ash for easy cleanup
- Durable, outdoor fire pit is built to last long
- Fire pit is fueled by chunk wood or small logs
- Bonfire stand allows you to use your Bonfire on more heat-sensitive surfaces such as a wood deck
Click me! Also available in Backyard Bundle!
- Durable 304 stainless-steel construction
- Primary Material: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Color/Finish: Stainless Steel/Silver
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless steel
- Fuel Type: Charcoal; firelogs; firewood
- Area of Use: Concrete; Pavers; Wooden deck
- Fire Pit Weight: 20lbs | 9.07kg
- Stand Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Prop 65 Warning for California residents
- Includes a durable carrying case with handles for easy storage and transport
Bonfire Fire Pit
Made for the Bonfire.
The stand raises your fire pit, allowing cool air to pass through its vent holes. When you’re done, just store it right inside Bonfire.
- Minimizes heat transfer from the Bonfire to heat-sensitive surfaces below by raising up your fire pit and allowing cool air to pass through Stand’s vent holes
- Nests right inside Bonfire for storage in-between burns
- Made with durable 304 stainless steel with rolled edges to keep surfaces protected from scratch marks
How Solo Stove Signature 360° Airflow Design™ Works
It took a few mins to get the fire rolling well enough to where the smoke was not coming out. But once it did it was great! Didn’t smell like smoke at the end of the night and didn’t have to dodge smoke all night. We really like our new bonfire.
I love the bonfire! It is the perfect size for my space. I almost got the Yukon but it would have been too big!! As you can see it burns a beautiful flame, lets off a lot of heat, and very minimal smoke once my fire starter burned off!
It is so nice to sit around a firepit without the need to move around to avoid the smoke. The fire is so pretty in the stainless steal pit. We dropped ours into our old table top pit and it fits just perfect. It’s an attractive piece of patio furniture.