Modernize your outdoor relaxation area with the all-new Sanibel sun shelter generation from Sojag. Having clean lines, without fancy frills, is as practical as it is attractive. Being offered three different roof versions will satisfy the designer in you. Just search for Sanibel I and Sanibel II to compare and make your choice. Regardless of the version, the Sanibel will provide you the desired shade using galvanized steel roof and will serve as an outdoor dining room when you receive family and friends. Why deprive yourself?
- Structure made of light gray powder-coated aluminum
- Features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating for maximum protection
- Durable and corrosion-resistant, premium powder-coated light grey aluminum frame
- Roof made of light gray premium powder-coated galvanized steel panels
- Discreet two-track system makes it easy to attach mosquito net and separately sold privacy curtains
- Includes a functional and convenient nylon mosquito netting that attaches easily
- Meets CPAI-84 fire-retardant international safety standards
- Although an all-season gazebo, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- Recommended to remove curtains and netting for the winter
- Assembly required with no special tools required
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Light Gray
- Frame Color: Light Gray
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Included Items: 1 Structure, 1 Roof Kit, 1 Mosquito Netting Kit, Instruction Manual
Sanibel I 8 ft. x 8 ft.
- Width: 8 ft.
- Length: 8 ft.
- Height: 9 ft.
Sanibel I 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Width: 10 ft.
- Length: 10 ft.
- Height: 9 ft.
- Fire Rated: CPAI-84 Compliant
- Proposition 65: No