Modernize your outdoor relaxation area with the all-new Sanibel sun shelter generation from Sojag. Having clean lines, without fancy frills, is as practical as it is attractive. Being offered three different roof versions will satisfy the designer in you. Just search for Sanibel I and Sanibel II to compare and make your choice. Regardless of the version, the Sanibel will provide you the desired shade using galvanized steel roof and will serve as an outdoor dining room when you receive family and friends. Why deprive yourself?
- Structure made of light gray powder-coated aluminum
- Features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating for maximum protection
- Durable and corrosion-resistant, premium powder-coated light grey aluminum frame
- Roof made of light gray premium powder-coated galvanized steel panels
- Discreet two-track system makes it easy to attach mosquito net and separately sold privacy curtains
- Includes a functional and convenient nylon mosquito netting that attaches easily
- Meets CPAI-84 fire-retardant international safety standards
- Although an all-season gazebo, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- Recommended to remove curtains and netting for the winter
- Assembly required with no special tools required Assembly Manual
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Light Gray
- Frame Color: Light Gray
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Included Items: 1 Structure, 1 Roof Kit, 1 Mosquito Netting Kit, Instruction Manual
Sanibel 8 ft. x 8 ft.
- Width: 8 ft.
- Length: 8 ft.
- Height: 9 ft.
Sanibel 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Width: 10 ft.
- Length: 10 ft.
- Height: 9 ft.
Download the Sojag Sanibel Hardtop Gazebo 10 ft. x 10 ft. Assembly Manual
- Fire Rated: CPAI-84 Compliant
- Proposition 65: No
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Unless stated otherwise, this product comes with a 1-year Limited Product Warranty.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the product.
- Damage to contents of product, any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
To file a claim, please fill out a Warranty Claim Form with the manufacturer. Please get in touch with us for help.
- You have 30 days after your order ships to you to request a return.
- No returned goods will be accepted without a return authorization number. Contact us to start a return - be sure to provide photos.
- You are responsible for freight charges.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused, and in sellable condition.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%.
- Custom/Special orders are not returnable.