Equine Run-In-Shed - the original instant equine shelter - delivers easy shade and protection. Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the Run-In-Shed is constructed using high-grade steel, with a heavy-duty waterproof polyethylene cover.
Ideal for sheltering horses, livestock, hay and field equipment, bulk storage, equipment, and much more. Spacious coverage area that provides room for lots of your outdoor items. The high-grade steel frame features a premium powder-coated finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. The durable polyethylene cover is UV-treated inside and out to help withstand the elements.
A full shelter storage building ready to install is the perfect bulk storage solution or equine shelter. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip-fit connectors and best-in-class swedged tubing. Double Zippered door panels allow easy access from both ends and deliver drive-through options. The structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Comes ready to install.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock with fabric corner boots to protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer polyethylene ripstop fabric cover with heat-sealed seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents, high profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation while the Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, and bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Great for storing hay and equipment in the field
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Style: Round / Peak
- Material: Standard Polyethylene 9 oz
- Color: Green
- Frame Color: Gray
- Frame Material: Steel
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hardware Kit: Yes
- Inclusion: 1 All Steel Frame, 1 One-Piece Green Polyethylene Cover, 4 Protective Corner Boots, Steel Foot Plates, 30 IN. / 76.2 CM Auger Anchors, Complete Hardware Kit, Easy Step-by-Step Instructions.
- 12 x 20 ft. - Download PDF Assembly Manual
- 13 x 24 ft. - Download PDF Assembly Manual
- 22 x 24 ft. - Download PDF Assembly Manual
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Waterproof: Yes
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Proposition 65: No