Indoor 24" Single Zone Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel
- Preserves up to 51 (750 ml) wine bottles
- Low e, argon gas-filled triple-paned tempered glass door with UV coating
- Signature SAPPHIRE blue interior
- Full-wrapped stainless-steel exterior
- Articulating, concealed self-closing hinges with a built-in doorstop
- Multifunction capacitative touch electronic control
- Temperature settings range from 34°F to 65°F; allowing for ideal preservation of any collection • Fan-assisted cooling system allows for even temperatures, quicker cool-down times, and added efficiency
- Full-length flush LED theater lighting can be set to display your collection for 4 or 6 hours or schedule a nightlight feature
- Adaptable racking system includes 7 stainless front, full-extension racks with 6 gray vinyl-clad wine rack inserts and 1 bottom half wine rack insert. Optional shelf inserts include tempered glass shelf inserts and/or chrome-plated wire shelf inserts making it easy to adapt to food and beverage storage needs
- Unit ships right-hinged with field-reversible doors
- Stainless model includes a 1" diameter stainless steel handle with faceted standoffs (26" length)
- Panel-ready model requires a 3⁄4" custom door panel and handle
- Precise zero clearance design allows for unmatched integration into any built-in setting
- 4 Independent adaptable leveling legs
- Adaptable grille accepts an integrated toe-kick and allows front/back and up/down alignment with adjacent cabinetry and toe kick/plinth
- Automatic defrost
- Bottle capacity; Up to 51 (750 ml) standard bottles
- Product Depth: 23 1⁄4"
- Product Height: 34" – 35"
- Product Width: 23 7⁄8"
- Product Weight: 165 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 26 3⁄4" x 27 1⁄2" x 36 3⁄4"
- Shipping Weight: 188 - 195 lbs
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.