Indoor 15" Clear Ice Machine Square Cube Ice: Gravity Drain and Pump Models, Panel Ready
- Produces up to 75lbs of 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" clear individual square cubes per day
- Bin stores up to 25lbs of clear square ice cubes
- Integrated water filter system removes any impurities producing the clearest ice
- Clear ice scoop and storage hook included
- Signature SAPPHIRE blue interior lighting
- Fully wrapped stainless-steel exterior
- Articulating, concealed self-closing hinges with a built-in doorstop
- Multifunction capacitive touch electronic control
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Alert notifies when the time to initiate the easy cleaning process
- Quiet mode feature can be set to suspend ice-making production during specific times of the day
- Full LED theater lighting
- Unit ships right-hinged with field-reversible doors
- Stainless model includes a 1" diameter stainless steel handle with faceted standoffs (26" length)
- Panel-ready model requires a 3⁄4" custom door panel and handle
- Precise zero clearance design allows for unmatched integration into any built-in setting
- 4 Independent adaptable leveling legs
- Black steel grille accepts an integrated toe kick
- Adaptable grille design allows alignment with adjacent cabinetry and toe kick/plinth
- Installation requires a customer-supplied water line and includes a 10 ft factory-installed drain line
- Gravity drain and factory-installed pump models are available
- Product Depth: 23 1⁄4"
- Product Height: 34" – 35"
- Product Width: 14 7⁄8"
- Product Weight: 96 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 17 3⁄4" x 27 1⁄2" x 36 3⁄4"
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.