Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
Durable enough to withstand the demands of busy commercial environments yet quiet and energy-efficient enough for residential use, Kegco's Z163S-1NK Commercial Grade Single Faucet Kegerator sets a new standard for keg beer dispensing.
It boasts a beautiful freestanding black cabinet with a field-reversible stainless steel door that will look at home in a fancy tasting room or a comfortable living room. The kegerator cabinet comes with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
The cabinet rests on easy-roll casters that allow the unit to be quickly moved from room to room, and the countertop features a removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up and a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off.
Inside, the keg refrigerator's spacious 5.8 cu. ft. cabinet is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
A steel interior floor mat helps ensure long-lasting durability and allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out of the cabinet when loading and unloading. When you're not using this unit to store and dispense kegs, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, giving you additional refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages.
Thanks to the intuitive digital controls with clear LED display, you have the power to precisely control the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today!
Fan-forced cooling evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet for dependable cooling, and cold air is directed into the draft tower to keep your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass. The beer refrigerator utilizes automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Perfect for both commercial and residential use, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Fan-forced cooling provides rapid cool-down and even temperatures throughout the cabinet, while a blower hose directs cool air into the tower to help ensure your beer stays cold all the way up to the faucet
- Digital temperature display with push-button controls and LED display make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, one of the largest ranges on the market
- The large 5.8 cu. ft. cabinet is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full-size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Height: 35.875"
- Width: 24.375"
- Depth: 24"
- Unit Weight: 124.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Auto
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/ 60Hz
- Running Amps: 2.3 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I've only used it on a 15.5 Gallon keg so far, but there is no reason it won't work great with two or more smaller kegs. I have checked the temperature of the beer in the keg and it is within 2 deg of the set temp. The temperature displayed for the inside of the kegerator is quite a bit off, but is of little consequence.
I acquired this during a sale and it did not ship with some of the additional parts that you can find on Amazon for the same one. However, that was fine by me as I was looking to save money. Assembling the unit didn't take long at all. The temperature is pretty accurate (I bought a digital thermometer to also gauge the accuracy and they are within a degree of each other. I will say that I am using Northern Brewer's Draft Kegs and they use ball locks. I had to make some modifications to the connections but no issues. The beer pours nice and cold. I am very happy with the system thus far!