Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
For personal and professional beer dispensing, there's no better choice than Kegco's Z163S-2NK Two Faucet Digital Kegerator! This keg dispenser is quiet and energy-efficient enough for use in the home, and its durability and high-performance power make it perfect for use in busy commercial environments like bars, restaurants, and tasting rooms.
The keg refrigerator's freestanding black cabinet and beautiful field-reversible stainless steel door are a stylish addition to any home or business. This kegerator cabinet comes with a double-tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
From the removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills to the easy-roll casters that provide convenient mobility, Kegco has packed the Z163S-2NK with handy features for a superior keg dispensing experience. The countertop also includes a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off.
Thanks to the spacious 5.8 cu. ft. interior, you can store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in this beer keg cooler. The dual tap design allows you to store and dispense from two different 5-gallon kegs at the same time.
The Z163S-2NK's durable construction is tough enough to withstand frequent use by friends and customers. It features a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to ensure long-lasting dependability. When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs, you can convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire storage shelves.
Unlike other kegerators that rely on an imprecise dial to adjust the internal temperature, the Z163S-2NK utilizes powerful digital controls and a clear LED display to give you precise temperature control. It boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today, allowing you to dispense kegs, ferment beer, or store other food and beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
To ensure that your beer stays ice cold from the keg to your glass, this beer keg dispenser has been designed with fan-forced cooling and an air-cooled draft tower. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- This digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it suitable for both commercial and residential use
- Intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display give you precise control over the internal temperature, which can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in this keg cooler's spacious 5.8 cu. ft. interior
- When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Comes complete with a dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank. This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator. The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps. These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing are made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers. These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full-size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Height: 35.875"
- Width: 24.375"
- Depth: 24"
- Unit Weight: 125.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 133 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Auto
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/ 60Hz
- Running Amps: 2.3 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Had this for almost a year and we use it pretty much daily. Had a small issue with the temp and freezing up, but the customer service department got us hooked up with the part we needed right away. Was concerned about having it shipped, however, all was well when we received it. Driver stayed while I un-packaged everything. Runs like a champ and we are considering a second one.
My wife surprised me with my new Kegerator. She ordered all the upgrades which I highly recommend. Easy to hook up and maintain. Once you adjust the CO2 the rest is gravy. Best Christmas present ever. We had a Christmas party planned and the Kegerator was a huge hit. I simply cannot list anything negative about the Kegerator.
Been looking for a long time. now that I have it I wish I had bought it years ago. Drinking beer is a lot cheaper now. Setup was very easy. Only problem I had was nothing but foam at first. Went online and discovered the system needs to be balanced. Added five feet of beer line and all problems are now solved. Maybe they need to address this when you buy it. Very happy