The Kegco XCK-1S Single Tap All Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator is equally suitable for use in a trendy bar or in your very own man cave. This keg beer cooler is durably built to withstand the abuse of retail environments like a restaurant or tasting room, but small and portable enough to easily move it from your kitchen to your patio. It has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. The XCK-1S is an excellent choice for any small business that wants to offer beer, wine, or cold-brewed coffee on tap and is affordable enough to dispense like the pros at home!
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It comes with an air-cooled 3" diameter draft tower.
- Ideal for small bars, pubs, restaurants, and wine or beer tasting rooms!
- Rugged steel construction with Stainless Steel top and built-in drip tray that collects spills
- Can hold two Quarter Slim kegs or up to four 5 Gallon Kegs with external CO2 Tank
- Customize the dispensing system for things like draft beer, soda, or wine
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to the interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Stainless Steel Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Height: 40" (Top of guard rail)
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 31"
- Unit Weight: 154 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 162 lbs
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.8 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Owned&Operated for nearly 3 years and have no complaints. At first, bc of the tiled hallway leading into my MC, I thought it was a bit too loud, so I installed some acoustic foam on wall and floor which did just enough dampening that I don't think about it anymore. I switched it right away to a side flow control valve and have never had a spill. There's absolutely nothing to do except enjoy great Liquid Truth Serum IPA and admire this beautiful unit. Enjoy!