This single two-tap commercial grade kegerator can go from your small restaurant to a catering event, or from the office break room to an outdoor barbeque! Preserve the quality and flavor of your beer while serving it at the perfect temperature with the Kegco XCK-1B-2 Dual Faucet Commercial Kegerator. This beer dispenser is extremely versatile thanks to its two taps and the locking 4" wheels that it is mounted on. Not only can multiple chilled and tapped beverages be offered to your guests and customers at one time, but its function can change due to its mobility. Don't limit yourself to just beer either! This unit can also be used to dispense wine, soda, and even cold-brewed coffee or kombucha from up to four 5 gallon kegs. The keg refrigerator features a knockout that allows you to place your CO2 tank outside the unit, leaving you more room inside for kegs!
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It is designed to work with a 3" diameter beer tower. Direct Draw kit not included.
- This refrigerator gets your kegs cool by using ozone friendly R134a refrigerant, a 1/7 HP compressor, and fan-forced cooling. Polyurethane insulated stainless steel walls and sealing door keeps them cool.
- With a stainless steel construction and commercial-grade quality, this unit is suited for use in restaurants, bars, tasting rooms, pubs, and cafes, but can also be used in the home
- Can hold two Quarter Slim kegs or up to four 5 Gallon Kegs with external CO2 Tank
- Customize the dispensing system for things like draft beer, soda, or wine
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Stainless Steel Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Height: 40" (Top of guard rail)
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 31"
- Unit Weight: 155 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 163 lbs
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.8 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.