Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
The Kegco XCK-1B-3 Triple Faucet Commercial Kegerator is ideally suited for a small restaurant or wine tasting room that is looking to start dispensing multiple kegs! The interior is large enough to hold a full-size keg, but it can also hold multiple smaller kegs, allowing you to offer your customers a variety of choices. Dispense two types of beer from 7.75-gallon quarter slim kegs, or a combination of beer, wine, soda, and even cold-brewed coffee or kombucha from up to four 5 gallon kegs. The kegerator features a knockout that allows you to place your CO2 Tank outside the unit, leaving you more room inside for kegs!
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It is designed to work with a 3" diameter beer tower.
- This kegerator would be perfect for restaurants, pubs, and small bars
- Cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet
- Features external CO2 Tank and can hold up to four 5 Gallon Kegs or two Quarter Slim kegs
- Has customizable dispense system for beverages like draft beer, wine, or soda
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to the interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Height: 40" (Top of guard rail)
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 31"
- Unit Weight: 157 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3 (4 with external CO2 tank)
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.8 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
The manual that comes with this is outdated, shows a thermostat in the unit when in fact it is in the back all the way at the bottom. Excellent customer support to explain that to me. This will not hold 4 of the 1/6 kegs that I got, only 3. Doesn't slide under the cooling unit, misses by about 1/4". Took as long to unpack it as it did to setup, which is a great thing! Looking forward to lots of use!