Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
Enjoy an ice-cold beer on tap without taking up a ton of space in your home with the new Kegco VSK15-SR20 Kegerator! This durably built beer dispenser has been designed with a slim 15" width that allows it to be built in under counter in a very thin footprint - the perfect option to replace that old trash compactor you're not using anymore!
This Kegco kegerator features Allavino Tru-Vino cooling technology, the latest in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology allows for near-zero temperature fluctuation for the perfect pour every time and utilizes the most energy-efficient compressor on the market with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation.
- Features a convenient 15" wide under-counter design that makes it the perfect built-in kegerator for space-challenged environments
- Exclusive PowerTemp cooling technology is energy efficient and delivers cold beer
- Even with its compact design, this keg dispenser is capable of accommodating 7.75-gallon quarter slim kegs as well as 5-gallon sankey or homebrew kegs
- Kegerator comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system with 100% stainless contact components
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F (cold enough to dispense and warm enough to ferment)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- Tower extension is provided to bridge the gap between the top of the kegerator and the bottom of the countertop in undercounter applications
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both Towel Bar and Curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- Height: 33 1/2"
- Width: 14 7/8"
- Depth: 23 3/4" (25 1/4" w/ handle)
- Unit Weight: 124.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 1
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 1
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: No
- Guard Rail: No
- Casters: No
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar or Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60Hz
- Running Amps: 2.3
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.