Imagine being able to dispense and share a keg of your favorite beer just like the brewers do! The Kegco SLK15BBRNK keg cooler is commercially-rated and designed to provide superior beer dispensing performance for beverage industry professionals, yet it is also compact enough to serve as a freestanding unit when entertaining at home. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. Plus, intuitive features like the digital light and temperature control panel on the cooler door allow you to easily check the beverage line connection or adjust the cabinet temperature at the touch of a button.
- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Space-saving 15" wide cabinet is one of the slimmest on the market today and can be used freestanding in the narrowest of spaces
- This kegerator can house a 5 gallon Sankey, 5-gallon homebrew keg, or 7.75-gallon quarter slim keg
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
- PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The airline assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Height: 34"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 22"
- Unit Weight: 124.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 1
- 1/6-Barrel: 1
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 1
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar or Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V / 60Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Couldn't be happier with this kegerator. The 15in size was perfect for our needs and its super easy to program and setup. Would definitely purchase another one again.