Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
The Kegco K309X-3NK Triple Faucet Digital Kegerator can hold and dispense up to three homebrew ball-lock Cornelius kegs at a time. This kegerator has all of the high-quality features that you've come to appreciate from other Kegco draft beer dispensers, like attractive styling, a removable easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off of the top, easy-rolling casters, and a 3-tap direct draw system for dispensing up to three kegs at the same time. The digital temperature controls give you the ability to see your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button. It also has a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
The Kegco K309X-3NK is designed with an elegant black finish and a sophisticated black stainless steel door that looks great with any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish, and they will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel, making cleaning easy without requiring any special polish.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete triple-tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with three stainless steel faucets, three D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator with 3-way air distributor, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - The easy-to-read blue LED digital temperature display allows you to clearly verify the internal temperature. You can easily change the temperature settings using the push-button controls, instead of having to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down buttons to adjust the temperature by one degree, ranging from 32°F to 75°F. The temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures - The K309X-3NK utilizes fan-forced cooling to provide even cooling throughout the unit and has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold draft beer or kombucha!
- Large Interior - This keg beer cooler's spacious interior easily holds any full-size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, giving you the option to dispense more than one type of beer or kombucha at a time.
- Deep Chill Function - With a simple push of a button, your warm keg can easily be cooled using the Deep Chill function. It forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to cool your warm beer faster. Simply press the Deep Chill button again when your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to normal operations. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - This kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator when needed, giving you extra refrigerated storage space. It includes 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and thanks to the wide available temperature range, you can even use it to store wine.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Bring your guests over for a backyard BBQ or spend time together on game day with the Kegco K309X-3NK. Its easy-roll casters allow you to bring your home-brew beer anywhere! The casters can be locked once the unit is in position, so it won't roll away again until you want it to.
- MDK-309X-01 Keg Dispenser and Triple Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas in the cylinder. The air distributor allows you to dispense up to three kegs at a time.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps - These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16' I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / full-size kegs (15.5 gal.), 1/4 barrels/ponies (7.75 gal.), and 1/6 barrels (5 gals.)
- Matte black cabinet and black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm kegs
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves money each month!
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 110.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 118 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
The new Kegco unit has worked flawlessly over the past couple of weeks. It holds a constant temperature, runs quietly. The appearance is excellent. I use the kegerator for 3 5-gallon kegs. Currently 2 home brew kegs and 1 purchased commercial lager that I don't have the equipment to brew efficiently. The customer service was also excellent as I chose the tower, faucets, and other attachments. I didn't feel pressured to add, but rather a high level of confidence that I was getting the best equipment that I needed and not more.
I already had a Keezer and wanted something a bit smaller. It was nice to be able to not have to buy all the parts that I already own. The BF had a line by line option list for many of the parts I was not needing. The unit arrived on time and the trucking company took good care of my unit. I haven't got my unit chilling and dispensing my beer yet but I'm sure it will perform well.