Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
The Kegco K309X-1NK Digital Single Faucet Beer Dispenser is a beautiful freestanding kegerator that boasts digital functionality. This Kegco K309X-1NK Kegerator has many of the same high-quality features and attractive styling that you have come to expect from Kegco kegerators, like a removable, easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your glasses from sliding off of the top, and easy-rolling casters that allow you to move the kegerator with ease. In addition, a blue LED digital display and digital temperature controls allow you to monitor your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button.
The Kegco K309X-1NK has been designed with a matte black finish and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel, making it easy to keep clean without requiring special polish.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter single faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless steel faucet, a D system lever handle keg coupler with a stainless steel probe, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - Say no to a manual dial and enjoy this digital temperature control. Thanks to the digital display, you can easily view an accurate reading of your kegerator's internal temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Where a manual dial would require you to guess the approximate temperature you were adjusting, this kegerator features intuitive up and down controls that can adjust the temperature in 1-degree increments. The K309X's temperature can be set as low as 32°F or as high as 75°F.
- Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment - Kegco's K309X Series utilizes fan-forced cooling to ensure even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet and to give you one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market. Set the temperature as low as 32 degrees to dispense your delicious ice-cold brew, or set it high enough to use it as a fermentation chamber.
- Large Interior - This kegerator's spacious interior easily accommodates any full-sized keg (including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs!), as well as up to two 5-Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5-Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home-Brew Kegs. This allows you to tap one keg while keeping two more cool and ready to dispense. If you are using the keg cooler as a fermentation chamber, it will fit a 6-gallon bucket or carboy with ease.
- Deep Chill Function - The Deep Chill function quickly cools your warm beer so you can have more time to enjoy refreshing cold home-brew beer! A simple push of the Deep Chill button causes the compressor to kick in for up to 24 hours to cool your keg to the desired temperature. Press the button again, and the kegerator is returned to its normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - Only have a pony-size keg? Not a problem! Not only can this multi-purpose kegerator be used for dispensing and fermentation, but it also comes with two adjustable shelves that allow you to convert it into an all-refrigerator, providing extra refrigerated storage for food and beverages. The shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles and gallon jugs, and you can even store wine thanks to the wide temperature range.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Invite your guests over to enjoy delicious kegged beer in any room of your home! The K309X-1NK's easy-roll casters allow you to bring the kegerator right to them. These casters can be locked down once the kegerator is in position, so it won't roll away again until you need it to.
- MDK-309X-01 Keg Dispenser and Single-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304-grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Black Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up.
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 124.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
This is a perfect kegerator. Honestly, I can't see anything that might be improved. The experience of buying from Beverage Factory was great as well. The people were all friendly and super helpful. The unit was packed flawlessly. The trucking company that delivered it was great. All around, an excellent experience. Highly recommend.
Bought this to replace an old fridge Kegerator that was use out on our Lini.. The old one I couldnt get the beer any colder than 38-40 or so. This unit is also on our lini in Fl an temps been in the high 80’s- low 90’s. not only is it smaller than a big old fridge but looks great an so far ive had it for a week the beer is coming out supper cold. I have the kegerator set at 35 degress an my thermometor in kegerator is at about 34. Shippping was good took about a week an half from Ca to Fl. I did do a lot of reading on this unit before buying it. The only concern i had before buying it was other people saying they had foaming issues.. Do to the Tower warming up an beer getn warm in tower. But I can tell Ya i dont have foaming issues but i did a mod to it right off the bat. I took a 1/2 in copper pipe an ran my beer line in it an up to the top of tower an down in kegerator about 4in. Then sprayed spray foam all around it inside of tower.. thus when the copper cools the beer lines stay cool. I can say a cheap fix for a great beer poor. All around very happy with the kegerator.