This Kegco K309X-2NK Dual Faucet Digital Kegerator is a beautiful freestanding beer dispenser with an elegant black cabinet and a shining black stainless steel door that lets you dispense your favorite beer with jaw-dropping style. If you happen to have a sweeter tooth, this freestanding dispenser also makes a great kombucha dispenser! This Kegco K309X-2NK Kegerator contains all of the high-quality features and attractive styling that you have come to appreciate from other Kegco models, such as a removable built-in drip tray that is easy to clean, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off of the top, easy-rolling casters, and a complete direct draw system for dispensing two kegs at the same time.
Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned without requiring special polish requirements - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter dual faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless steel faucets, two D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge two product CO2 regulators, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - Thanks to this kegerator's easy-to-read blue LED digital display and digital temperature controls, it is easy to change the temperature settings with the push of a button. It allows for specific temperature settings and has a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree, and say goodbye to the temperature guessing game that comes with manual dials. The Kegco K309X's temperature can range from as low as 32°F to as high as 75°F, and the display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures - Kegco K309 Kegerators feature fan-forced cooling and have one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. The fan-forced cooling ensures even cooling throughout the unit so you can enjoy dispensing ice-cold beer.
- Large Interior - This dual tap beer refrigerator has a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, giving you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function - This kegerator has a Deep Chill function that quickly cools down a warm keg, so you can enjoy cold beer faster. The Deep Chill function works by forcing the compressor to run continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - When your kegs are empty and you want to use this kegerator as a refrigerator, it can easily be converted using the two included adjustable shelves. The shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and thanks to the wide temperature range available in these beer dispensers, you can even use them to store wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - This kegerator's easy-roll casters allow you to entertain guests from room to room. The Kegco K309X-2 can easily be moved from the kitchen to the patio, and the casters can be locked so that they won't roll again until you want them to.
Also known as the Kegco K309X-2.
- MDK-309X-01 Keg Dispenser and Double-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps - These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 128 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 136 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height : 12.25"
- Diameter : 3"
- Color / Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
1-year limited warranty on parts and labor
5-year limited warranty on the compressor
For most products, the warranty for rental or commercial use is as follows:
90 days limited warranty on parts and labor
1 year and 9 months limited warranty on the compressor
See each product's instruction manual for more details.
No warranty outside of the continental U.S. Unless otherwise stated, all items carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. All products are warrantied by the respective manufacturer to be free of defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and operation, for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Defective parts, subject to the inspection of the Manufacturer, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. Improper operation due to low voltage conditions, inadequate wiring, accidental damage, or improper use, is the responsibility of the Buyer.
All shipping costs related to returning the product to the Manufacturer for inspection will be prepaid by the buyer. Shipping costs will be reimbursed if parts are determined to be defective. Shipping non-defective parts back to the Buyer will be paid by the Buyer. All expenses, losses in revenue, and labor charges arising or originating from the failure of defective parts will be borne by the Buyer.
We accept returns for items within the first 30 days of receiving your merchandise as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number. To initiate a return, please call our Kegco Customer Service at 1-888-980-4810. Once you obtain your Return Authorization Number, you have 30 days in which to get the product back. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product. We reserve the right to deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in this manner. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the round trip of the shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
Save all packaging materials. Do not use items being returned. Call first for a return authorization. For all authorized returns, send item(s) in their original packaging to:
8510 Miralani Dr.
San Diego, CA 92126
For larger items that ship via Common Carrier, Kegco will make assist in shipping arrangements.
Receiving Shipment and Damaged Shipments
Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call Kegco immediately at 1-888-980-4810 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.
If there is Visible Damage or you feel there may be Concealed Damage to the packaging, carefully unpack and inspect the contents of the shipment prior to signing the freight bill. The driver must wait. If the contents are damaged, you should reject the shipment. If the contents are not damaged you should accept the shipment, but you should still make a note on the freight bill that the packaging was damaged.
If damage is Concealed and you did not make a note on the Freight Bill, you have 48 hours to report that damage to Kegco. Damaged items will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the Buyer. All items damaged in transit can be exchanged or refunded the full amount of the merchandise as long as you contact Kegco within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call Kegco ASAP at 1-888-980-4810 to return or report a damaged product.
Errors & Omissions
We make every attempt to present our products and descriptions as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.