Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
The Kegco K309SS-1NK Digital Beer Dispenser is a beautiful freestanding keg beer dispenser with a black cabinet and sleek stainless steel door. This Kegco K309SS-1NK Kegerator has all the features you've come to appreciate from other high-quality Kegco kegerators, such as attractive styling, a removable built-in drip tray that is easy to clean, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, and easy-rolling casters. Thanks to the digital temperature controls, you now have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter single faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless steel faucet, a D system lever handle keg coupler with a stainless steel probe, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - It's never been easier to set and verify your keg cooler's internal temperature than with our push-button controls and digital temperature display. Instead of a manual dial to adjust the temperature, these units have up and down buttons that give you more precise control, and the clear LED display can be set to show either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures - K309 Beer Refrigerators feature fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit and gives you one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market - as low as 32 degrees!
- Large Interior - This beer keg refrigerator has a spacious interior that easily accommodates any full-size keg (including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs!), as well as up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs. This large capacity gives you the option to dispense more than one beer keg at a time.
- Deep Chill Function - If you have ever needed to quickly cool a warm beer keg, this Deep Chill function will be perfect for you! Press the convenient Deep Chill button, and the compressor will work continuously for 24 hours to get your keg to the desired temperature. Simply press the button again, and the unit will return to its normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - This versatile keg dispenser does more than just dispense delicious beverages. If you need extra refrigerated storage when not dispensing beer, this unit can be converted to an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves. These shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and you can even store wine thanks to the wide temperature range
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Take the party from the bar to the patio with these easy-roll casters! Once your beer cooler is in position, it can be locked so that your cooler won't move again until you want it to.
- MDK-309S-01 Keg Dispenser and Single-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- The stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up.
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 123.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height : 12.25"
- Diameter : 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I am getting to a place where it is now working well. I had a Kenmore for 18 years, it just died so I ordered this model for the digital thermometer and dual tap. I have had problems with the Kenmore as well, takes a bit to dial it in, then when it was dialed in , no problems. Same here, the kenmore would run at 4-5 psi, this one runs higher. First of all, it was easy to assemble, no issues. I do agree with many that the the compression clamps on the lines are cheap and too small for the lines, really had to crank on them with a wrench to even get them to lock. Big issue I think is with the Elite Series Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Draft Beer Regulator, the two nipples are too close together, really had to jerry rig that to get it to work. I am in product development and if the designers even tried to install with normal CO2 canister available in beer distributors they would have made changes. Lastly, the cool down setting, they do not really tell you but you need to turn this off, it does not shot off itself when hitting your normal temp target, I froze the lines. Great feature, would be better if it shut off when temp got to last setting or blinked or something. Now that I got the temp and CO2 set up correctly it is running beautifully. I highly recommend getting the two tap, nice to have a light and IPA together or if I want to add birch beer for the kids I can. You definitely can get the tall 1/4 and a sixtle in the kegorator. Lastly, beverage factory has been awesome to work with with my order and talking me through some issues. I don't usually write reviews but think this is important, a difficult purchase on line, and I do know my stuff when it comes to kegorators.