With its elegant black cabinet and sleek stainless steel door, the Kegco 2 Faucet Digital Kegerator is a beautiful freestanding beer dispenser that also makes a great kombucha dispenser! This K309 keg refrigerator has all the features you've come to appreciate from other high-quality Kegco models, such as attractive styling, a removable built-in drip tray that is easy to clean, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, easy-rolling casters, and a dual tap draft tower. Digital temperature controls let you see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, as well as give you a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter dual faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless steel faucets, two D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge two product CO2 regulators, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - Its digital temperature display and push-button control make it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of this beer cooler. Instead of having to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce, you simply need to press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures - This kegerator has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today thanks to fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit. To dispense ice cold beer the temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees.
- Large Interior - This beer refrigerator has a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function - This unit has a Deep Chill function that allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - When you're not using this unit as a keg cooler, it can be easily converted into a refrigerator for extra storage. The two included adjustable shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and with the wide temperature range available in these Beer Dispensers, you can even use them to store wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Easy-roll casters allow you to easily move these Kegco Keg Refrigerators from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! Once you have your kegerator where you want it, the casters can be locked so that it won't roll again until you want it to.
Also known as the Kegco K309SS-2.
- MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser and Double-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps - These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cools down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 128 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 136 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler : D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I finally replaced the chest freezer I have been using for a Kegerator with this beauty. It’s quiet, has a small footprint and exactly what I needed. Since I usually have a Nitro Stout and ales/lagers, it’s nice to be able to have the room in the kegerator for the CO2 tank and a port on the back to hook up the Nitrogen tank.
Simply stated, this is a terrific product, so good in fact, we now own two.We customized our second digital dual tap unit by wrapping it in a black stainless cabinet,adding a custom dual gas system (CO2 and Nitrogen Mix), and lastly upgraded the keg connectors to the cool ergonomic flat ones. This keg cooler works better than described, pours perfect beet every time. We set the unit for 33 degrees and the beer pours with a perfect head and a minimum of foam (unlike the Brand X model I purchased several years back.) With all of the craft beer choices our there, why limit yourself to one tap? This keg cooler delivers beer a cut above going out to the local pub, which likely does not deliver beer as cold as this kegerator does, and may not taste as fresh due to unknown line cleaning practices. There is extra room inside to keep your mugs cold even with the kegs and gas bottle inside. Best of all, Beverage Factory customer service is best in class, if you ever have any questions about beer systems in general, ask Mo who is the most knowledgeable beer craftsperson I have spoken with and his sales manager Nick is top shelf.