Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
The matte black Kegco K309 Two-Faucet Digital Kegerators are beautiful freestanding keg dispensers that include all of the great features you enjoy from other high-quality Kegco models, now with digital temperature controls! These great features include attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off the top, locking easy-roll casters, and a two-tap draft tower. Thanks to the digital temperature controls, you now have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
- This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter dual faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless steel faucets, two D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge two product CO2 regulators, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Digital Temperature Control - With a digital temperature display and push-button controls, it has never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator! Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature will be adjusted by one degree, avoiding the guesswork that sometimes comes with manual dial temperature controls. The temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures - Thanks to its fan-forced cooling, this Kegco K309B-2NK Beer Keg Cooler has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit, allowing the temperature to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice-cold draft beer.
- Large Interior - This keg beer refrigerator's interior is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function - At the push of a button, a Deep Chill function gives you the ability to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, pressing Deep Chill again will return your unit to normal operation.(Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - We could all use a little more room in our refrigerators, and when you're not using this unit as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator to give you that extra storage. Two adjustable shelves are included that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the K309B-2NK, you can even use it to store and dispense kombucha, soda, or wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - When it's time for that backyard BBQ, you can easily move the Kegco K309B-2NK from the kitchen to the patio to join the party! Easy-roll casters make it easy to move this draft beer dispenser from one location to another, and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll again until you want it to.
- MDK-309B-01 Keg Dispenser and Double-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps - These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 110.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 118 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Year
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Matte Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I decided to purchase a proper kegerator. My previous one is one that I made and has served me well for 10 plus years. Still runs great. Why did I buy a new one? Space!! I could get 2 corney kegs in my old one comfortably. I could shove 2 sanke kegs in once I cut the front door interior to be flat. This new one allows me to fit a quarter barrel as well as a sixthteel at one time. Of course I can also fit a half barrel now if I want. The unit is nice. I enjoy the black stainless on the door. I like the temp readout so I know what I set it to. I haven’t needed to use the deep chill function. It was cold inside a half hour and my kegs going in were already cold. My chrome rail did come damaged but they replaced it promptly without question. The fan is a bit loud. Maybe it’s just my unit. Not unbearable just a bit louder than I’d like. Maybe some isolation rubber between the fan would make it quiet? All in all I’m happy. Showed up fast. All the boxes were in great shape. Short of the chrome rail coming loose from the tape inside the kegerator everything was in tip top shape.
I just received this kegerator yesterday. It arrived in great shape! I was able to get it set up quickly, got the CO2 tank filled, and I’m in business. Everything worked well but I had to make a couple minor adjustments. The fan was making a noise and it was a simple fix. The blades were rubbing the wire that powers the fan. Probably got shaken into the wrong place in shipping. Quick fix and no big deal. The exit valve of the regulator leaked when I initially set it up. I was able to remove this valve, apply some additional thread sealant, and tighten it back up eliminating the leak. Even with these small issues, I still give this unit 5 stars. It is important to remember that this is actually a fairly complicated mechanical system. As long as you temper your expectations and are prepared and capable to make any such minor adjustments, this unit will be perfect! I recommend bundling it with the cleaning kit. Prior to initial beer set up, the cleaning kit allowed me to run warm water through the beer tap line to make sure it’s clean. Plus, I know it will make switching kegs and the recommended cleaning a breeze. Looking forward to enjoying a lot of draft beer!
This is my third beer machine I have owned in the last 25 years, and it's a good one. A slight step up from my last one, which lasted me 10 years. Very happy with the Kegerator itself, it is a quality machine at a good price. But your instructions are non-existent. I didn't want to screw anything up for fear of invalidating a warranty, but you get a bunch of boxes and nothing that tells you what to do when? And there are spare parts for alternative installations, but nothing that tells you that. There is a good video on YouTube, but as I am not 23 I don't spend my life watching videos, but I did think to check. Put a big note in the box with a link to the video. And the delivery information is bogus. I was told when the product left your facility that it would arrive May 12 by 5:00 pm. When I had not heard anything mid-day the 13th, I called the trucking company. They informed the 12th was not the delivery date (silly me), that's just when it arrived at the local station. I had to schedule a delivery. That went fine when I finally got it 4 days later. Again - great machine - but if you really want to take the whole experience to the next level - fix these little issues. They matter.