This high-quality Kegco K209B-3NK Three Tap Keg Beer Dispenser stores your kegs in a sleek all-black cabinet with a triple faucet draft beer tower. It has a large interior that can easily accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor mat provides extra durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet. When you aren't using this keg refrigerator to dispense beer, the two included adjustable wire shelves allow you to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
Its quiet and energy-efficient design makes this Kegco K209B-3NK Triple Tap Beer Dispenser perfect for use in the home. Easy-roll casters allow you to move this kegerator from room to room wherever and whenever you need it, and the casters lock to prevent the unit from rolling again once you have it where you want it. The recessed drip tray has a plastic grill that can be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, making the mess of sticky beer a thing of the past. An attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail also helps to keep mess to a minimum by preventing your mugs and glasses from sliding off and breaking.
This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete triple-tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with three stainless steel faucets, three D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator with a 3-way air distributor, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
- Comes complete with a 3-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy roll locking casters, manual thermostat, and dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray
- One of the largest interior capacities on the market, large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors and Miller kegs)
- Spacious interior easily accommodates one 1/2-barrel or 1/4-barrel, two 1/6-barrel, or three homebrew kegs
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- MDK-209B-01 Keg Dispenser and Triple Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor - This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas in the cylinder. The air distributor allows you to dispense up to three kegs at a time.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps - These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / full-size kegs (15.5 gal.), 1/4 barrels/ponies (7.75 gal.), and 1/6 barrels (5 gals.)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 35-42 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 110.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 118 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material Matte Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Bought this for our new house, it is nice having draft beer for whenever I want one. The beer is ice cold and smooth. Only thing is the CO2 wasn't full, but that could be from me not reading a disclaimer. Found a liqour store that could fill it for 10 dollars. Not bad at all.