Kegco's K209B-2NK Two Tap Keg Beer Dispenser is a high-quality beer refrigerator that stores your kegs in a sleek all-black cabinet with a dual faucet draft beer tower. It has a large interior that can easily accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor mat provides extra durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet. When you aren't using this keg refrigerator to dispense beer, the two included adjustable wire shelves allow you to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
Kegco's K209B-2NK Beer Keg Cooler has been specially designed to be quiet and energy-efficient enough for home use. Easy-roll casters allow you to move this kegerator from room to room wherever and whenever you need it, and the casters lock to prevent the unit from rolling again once you have it where you want it. The recessed drip tray has a plastic grill that can be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, making the mess of sticky dried beer a thing of the past. An attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail also helps to keep mess to a minimum by preventing your mugs and glasses from sliding off and breaking.
- Comes complete with a two-product direct draw kit that features 100% stainless steel contact components
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy roll locking casters, manual thermostat, and dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray
- One of the largest interior capacities on the market, large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors and Miller)
- Spacious interior easily accommodates one 1/2-barrel or 1/4-barrel, two 1/6-barrel, or three homebrew kegs
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
Also known as the Kegco K209B-2.
- MDK-209B-01 Two-Faucet Draft Beer Dispensers with Two-Tap Draft Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank. This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator. The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps. These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing are made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers. These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower. This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (Including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 129.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 137 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler: D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge Two Product
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Matte Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.7A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
This kegerator is decent, but it takes a bit of effort to dial in the temperature. If I had it to do over again, I would spend a bit more and upgrade to the digital version. Also, I would upgrade the regulator. My regulator started leaking after only a couple of weeks.