This Kegco K199SS-1NK Single Faucet Full-Size Beer Keg Dispenser stores your kegs in a black cabinet with an elegant stainless steel door and comes with a single tap beer tower. Two removable wire shelves make it easy to turn this keg fridge into a regular refrigerator or beverage center when you need additional refrigerated storage space for snacks or other beverages. The 2-1/2" casters let you move this kegerator into any room in the house, so you can dispense your favorite cold kegged beer in the kitchen, bar, or dining room.
Designed for optimal use in the home, this beer cooler utilizes ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional helpful features include a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills for fast clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that provides long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that lets you store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This beer dispenser can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim kegs, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber homebrew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Steel interior floor mat provides long-lasting durability and allows beer kegs to glide smoothly in and out
- Spacious interior can accommodate full-size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallons), and 5-gallon kegs
- Stylish black cabinet with a reversible stainless steel door, removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, and textured serving countertop
Also known as the Kegco EBK199SS-1.
- MDK-199SS-01 Kegerator with Single Faucet Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank - This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps - This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs - This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304-grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199SS-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug that allows you to convert the kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal). PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured serving countertop.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Unit Weight: 114.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Keg Coupler : D System
- Regulator: Dual Gauge
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb.
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel) : 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 2
- Cabinet: Black Cabinet
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height : 12.25"
- Diameter : 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: No
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I’ve wanted a Kegerator at home for quite some time now. After looking around and talking to friends, Beverage Factory was by far the highest recommended company. We ran into an issue with a back ordered part but a representative contacted me immediately and was. able to fix the issue and then some! The product shipped soon after and the freight delivery was at my door step within a week after setting up a delivery appointment. Working for a freight carrier myself, I can say that the product packaging was incredible and nothing was damaged. The kegerator is very well built and you can tell that quality parts are used. After a quick trip to my local beer store, I had the Kegerator set up and was drinking cold beer in a couple hours. My one constructive criticism is that the beer line should be much longer. Once you get your CO2 saturation and temperature dialed in, lengthening the beer line is the only way of slowing the flow rate and reducing foam. I would highly recommend buying this product!