If your BBQ or pool party has been missing the refreshing taste of cold draft beer straight from the keg, treat yourself (and your guests) to Kegco's HK38SSU-3 Outdoor Undercounter Kegerator, the perfect triple-faucet beer dispenser for your backyard or patio! It features a versatile design that can be used built-in or freestanding, a durable stainless steel exterior that can withstand the elements in outdoor use, and a fully equipped draft dispense system that takes the guesswork out of keg dispensing. At 3200 BTUs, it boasts the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unprecedented cooling for faster recovery and temperature pulldown. The wide 32-59 degree temperature range gives you the option to use this beer cooler to serve cold beer, coffee, kombucha, or even wine!
A premium kegerator should have only the highest quality components, so Kegco has included a premium direct draw kit with the HK38SSU-3 that has been specially designed to give you the most convenient and reliable draft beer parts at an unbeatable value.
Kegco has designed this kit with a triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with an extra-tall 14.5" height to make it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. For 100% stainless steel metal contact, it also features three stainless steel faucets and keg couplers with stainless steel probes. Thanks to the Premium dual gauge regulator, you will always know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled, and when it's time to clean the dispense system, the deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit makes it easier than ever. Kegco has given careful thought to every premium component in this exclusive direct draw kit, ensuring that you'll be dispensing delicious fresh-tasting beer for years to come.
- Outdoor kegerator can be built in under counter to provide a seamless look to your backyard BBQ island or outdoor kitchen
- Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank, and Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit
- Utilizes forced-air refrigeration for even cooling and an air-cooled draft tower that ensures that every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, it boasts a commercial-grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for faster recovery and temperature pulldown
- One of the widest temperature ranges available on the market allows this versatile kegerator to serve ice-cold beer or dispense wine at the proper temperature
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The regulator comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
- Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap the keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 14.5" tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full-size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half-barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5-gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without handle)
- Unit Weight: 183.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use or Indoor Use
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 2
- 1/6 Barrel: 3
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: No
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar|Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Easy to put together. Keeps beer very cold. THis is the 3rd kegerator I’ve owned and by far the best built, easiest to assemble. The beer temp is consistent. Nice and cold at 32 degrees. The thermostat is digital and very easy to read and set, so you get the exact temperature that you want. It is a bit trick getting two 1/2 kegs in there, but they do fit. The door is spring loaded, so the unit is always shut. Worth the extra money. I highly recommend this model.