If your BBQ or pool party has been missing the refreshing taste of cold draft beer straight from the keg, treat yourself (and your guests) to Kegco's HK38SSU-L-3 Outdoor Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator, the perfect triple-faucet beer dispenser for your backyard or patio! It features a versatile design that can be used built-in or freestanding, a durable stainless steel exterior that can withstand the elements in outdoor use, and a fully equipped draft dispense system that takes the guesswork out of keg dispensing. At 3200 BTUs, it boasts the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unprecedented cooling for faster recovery and temperature pulldown. The wide 32-59 degree temperature range gives you the option to use this beer cooler to serve cold beer, coffee, kombucha, or even wine!
Kegco has stocked the HK38SSU-L-3 with a premium direct draw kit and all of the necessary high-quality dispense components to tap up to three kegs simultaneously - you'll just need to fill the CO2 tank and stock the cooler with kegs of your favorite beverages.
Kegco has designed this kit with a triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with an extra-tall 14.5" height to make it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. For 100% stainless steel metal contact, it also features three stainless steel faucets and keg couplers with stainless steel probes. Thanks to the Premium dual gauge regulator, you will always know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled, and when it's time to clean the dispense system, the deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit makes it easier than ever. Kegco has given careful thought to every premium component in this exclusive direct draw kit, ensuring that you'll be dispensing delicious fresh-tasting beer for years to come.
- Kegco HK38SSU Triple Tap Outdoor Left Hinge Kegerator can be built-in under-counter to provide a seamless look to your backyard BBQ island or outdoor kitchen
- X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit includes 100% stainless steel beer contact, Pro Series dual gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit
- Forced air refrigeration and an air-cooled draft tower ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice-cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 BTUs, it features a commercial-grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing superior cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- This versatile kegerator can serve ice-cold beer or dispense wine at the perfect temperature thanks to one of the widest temperature ranges on the market
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor - The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The regulator comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
- Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs - These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap the keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 14.5" tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full-size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half-barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5-gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Durable all stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for outdoor use
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine, or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without handle)
- Unit Weight: 183.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use or Indoor Use
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 2
- 1/6 Barrel: 3
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: No
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar|Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Really nice dual tap system. Easy to set-up and use.
Installed this kegerator under a kitchen counter and it fit perfectly. It only took 30 minutes for the unit to cool to 33 degrees and it maintains that temperature. I have 2 comments which keep the kegerator from 5 stars. First, the handle cannot be attached since the provided bolts are not long enough to reach through the thickness of the door. The holes are also hard to find and require pulling on the rubber seal which is not something you would normally want to do. Second, there is a hose which hangs from the cooling fan area in the inside back of the unit. A users manual picture suggests that this is to be fed into the tower (to cool the tower?) but it is not mentioned anywhere in any of the manuals. Great looking unit and very quiet. I would recommend this to others.