Serve up to three different types of home-brewed beer at the same time with Kegco's stylish new HBK309X-3NK Homebrew Kegerator, which adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy-rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
The Kegco HBK309X-3NK has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel is easy to clean without requiring any special polish - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
- This Kegco Homebrew Beer Kegerator comes with a triple tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Digital Temperature Control - The HBK309 series has a blue LED digital display that shows an accurate reading of your kegerator's internal temperature, which can be easily adjusted using its push-button controls. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The HBK309 temperature can range as low as 32°F or as high as 75°F.
- Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment - Fan-forced cooling gives these HBK309 home-brew kegerators one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer dispenser on the market today, allowing them to be set as low as 32 degrees. The fan helps provide even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet. The wide temperature range also makes it possible for you to ferment your home-brew inside the kegerator, giving you a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
- Large Interior - The spacious interior of these HBK309 kegerators easily accommodates up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, allowing you to dispense one keg of home-brew beer while storing two more at their ideal temperature. The HBK309 can also hold a 6-gallon bucket or carboy if you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber.
- Deep Chill Function - Thanks to the HBK309 series Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. A simple push of the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, simply press the Deep Chill button again to return the unit back to its normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - This HBK309 series kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator whenever you need it. It includes two adjustable shelves that provide extra storage for food and beverages, and the shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. The wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine as well.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - From the kitchen to the game room to the patio, easy-rolling casters allow you to enjoy your home-brewed beer in any room of your home! They can be locked into position so that the kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
- Holds up to three homebrew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy-roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 130.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 138 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Chrome
- Height : 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Black Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I am getting to a place where it is now working well. I had a Kenmore for 18 years, it just died so I ordered this model for the digital thermometer and dual tap. I have had problems with the Kenmore as well, takes a bit to dial it in, then when it was dialed in , no problems. Same here, the kenmore would run at 4-5 psi, this one runs higher. First of all, it was easy to assemble, no issues. I do agree with many that the the compression clamps on the lines are cheap and too small for the lines, really had to crank on them with a wrench to even get them to lock. Big issue I think is with the Elite Series Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Draft Beer Regulator, the two nipples are too close together, really had to jerry rig that to get it to work. I am in product development and if the designers even tried to install with normal CO2 canister available in beer distributors they would have made changes. Lastly, the cool down setting, they do not really tell you but you need to turn this off, it does not shot off itself when hitting your normal temp target, I froze the lines. Great feature, would be better if it shut off when temp got to last setting or blinked or something. Now that I got the temp and CO2 set up correctly it is running beautifully. I highly recommend getting the two tap, nice to have a light and IPA together or if I want to add birch beer for the kids I can. You definitely can get the tall 1/4 and a sixtle in the kegorator. Lastly, beverage factory has been awesome to work with with my order and talking me through some issues. I don't usually write reviews but think this is important, a difficult purchase on line, and I do know my stuff when it comes to kegorators.
I liked being able to pick different configurations and only order what I needed. I had a kegerator that died, so I didn't need a complete set up. I got to upgrade a few things since I didn't need everything. The shipping was smooth and arrived on time and no damage. Easy set up and I'm happy so far.