Kegco's stylish high-quality HBK309X-1NK Homebrew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy-rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
The Kegco HBK309X-1NK has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. With black stainless steel, cleaning is easy without any special polish requirements - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
- This homebrew beer keg dispenser comes with a single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Digital Temperature Control - HBK309 series kegerators have blue LED digital displays that show an accurate reading of your kegerator's internal temperature, and the temperature can be easily set using the push-button controls. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The HBK309's temperature can range as low as 32°F or as high as 75°F.
- Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment - Fan-forced cooling gives these HBK309 home-brew kegerators one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer dispenser on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees. The fan helps provide even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet. The wide temperature range also makes it possible for you to ferment your home-brew inside the kegerator, giving you a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
- Large Interior - The spacious interior of these HBK309 kegerators easily accommodates up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, allowing you to dispense one keg of home-brew beer while storing two more at their ideal temperature. The HBK309 can also hold a 6-gallon bucket or carboy if you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber.
- Deep Chill Function - Thanks to the HBK309's Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. A simple push of the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, simply press the Deep Chill button again to return the unit back to its normal operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - This HBK309 series kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator when you want it to. It includes two adjustable shelves to help provide extra storage for food and beverages, and the shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. The wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine as well.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - From the kitchen to the game room to the patio, easy-rolling casters allow you to enjoy your home-brewed beer in any room of your home! They can be locked into position so that the kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
- Holds up to three homebrew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy-roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 123.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- 5-Liter / Mini Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Black Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
We love this product very easy to put together and works great
This is a perfect kegerator. Honestly, I can't see anything that might be improved. The experience of buying from Beverage Factory was great as well. The people were all friendly and super helpful. The unit was packed flawlessly. The trucking company that delivered it was great. All around, an excellent experience. Highly recommend.