Featuring a sleek black cabinet and stainless steel door, Kegco's HBK309S adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy-rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
- Kegco's Double Faucet Home-Brew Kegerator comes with a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Digital Temperature Control - A digital temperature display with push-button controls makes it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this homebrew beer cooler. Instead of having to guess what temperature the number on a manual dial will produce, these digital controls allow you simply press an up or down button to adjust the temperature by 1 degree. The LED display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment - Thanks to fan-forced cooling, Kegco HBK309 home brew dispensers feature even and consistent cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold homebrew, or set high enough to act as a fermentation chamber for your fermenting brew.
- Large Interior - This keg beer refrigerator has a spacious interior that is large enough to hold up to three ball lock home-brew kegs. This allows you to dispense from two kegs while keeping a third cool for later. If you'll be using this kegerator to ferment your home-brew, it will easily accommodate a 6-gallon bucket or carboy.
- Deep Chill Function - The HBK309S has a Deep Chill function that forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg. Simply press the Deep Chill button to activate this function, and press it again once your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to its regulator operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - When you're not using this kegerator to dispense delicious home-brewed beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator for extra food and beverage storage. The two included adjustable shelves can be placed far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and the wide temperature range makes this unit suitable for storing bottles of wine.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Easy-roll casters make it easy to move the HBK309S-2NK from the kitchen to the patio for your next backyard barbecue! Once the kegerator is where you want it, the casters can be locked to prevent it from moving again until you want it to.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy-roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 126 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 134 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
1-year limited warranty on parts and labor
5-year limited warranty on the compressor
For most products, the warranty for rental or commercial use is as follows:
90 days limited warranty on parts and labor
1 year and 9 months limited warranty on the compressor
See each product's instruction manual for more details.
No warranty outside of the continental U.S. Unless otherwise stated, all items carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. All products are warrantied by the respective manufacturer to be free of defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and operation, for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Defective parts, subject to the inspection of the Manufacturer, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. Improper operation due to low voltage conditions, inadequate wiring, accidental damage, or improper use, is the responsibility of the Buyer.
All shipping costs related to returning the product to the Manufacturer for inspection will be prepaid by the buyer. Shipping costs will be reimbursed if parts are determined to be defective. Shipping non-defective parts back to the Buyer will be paid by the Buyer. All expenses, losses in revenue, and labor charges arising or originating from the failure of defective parts will be borne by the Buyer.
We accept returns for items within the first 30 days of receiving your merchandise as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number. To initiate a return, please call our Kegco Customer Service at 1-888-980-4810. Once you obtain your Return Authorization Number, you have 30 days in which to get the product back. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product. We reserve the right to deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in this manner. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the round trip of the shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
Save all packaging materials. Do not use items being returned. Call first for a return authorization. For all authorized returns, send item(s) in their original packaging to:
8510 Miralani Dr.
San Diego, CA 92126
For larger items that ship via Common Carrier, Kegco will make assist in shipping arrangements.
Receiving Shipment and Damaged Shipments
Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call Kegco immediately at 1-888-980-4810 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.
If there is Visible Damage or you feel there may be Concealed Damage to the packaging, carefully unpack and inspect the contents of the shipment prior to signing the freight bill. The driver must wait. If the contents are damaged, you should reject the shipment. If the contents are not damaged you should accept the shipment, but you should still make a note on the freight bill that the packaging was damaged.
If damage is Concealed and you did not make a note on the Freight Bill, you have 48 hours to report that damage to Kegco. Damaged items will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the Buyer. All items damaged in transit can be exchanged or refunded the full amount of the merchandise as long as you contact Kegco within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call Kegco ASAP at 1-888-980-4810 to return or report a damaged product.
Errors & Omissions
We make every attempt to present our products and descriptions as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.