Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
Featuring a sleek black cabinet and stainless steel door, Kegco's HBK309S adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy-rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
- Kegco's Double Faucet Home-Brew Kegerator comes with a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Digital Temperature Control - A digital temperature display with push-button controls makes it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this homebrew beer cooler. Instead of having to guess what temperature the number on a manual dial will produce, these digital controls allow you simply press an up or down button to adjust the temperature by 1 degree. The LED display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment - Thanks to fan-forced cooling, Kegco HBK309 home brew dispensers feature even and consistent cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold homebrew, or set high enough to act as a fermentation chamber for your fermenting brew.
- Large Interior - This keg beer refrigerator has a spacious interior that is large enough to hold up to three ball lock home-brew kegs. This allows you to dispense from two kegs while keeping a third cool for later. If you'll be using this kegerator to ferment your home-brew, it will easily accommodate a 6-gallon bucket or carboy.
- Deep Chill Function - The HBK309S has a Deep Chill function that forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg. Simply press the Deep Chill button to activate this function, and press it again once your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to its regulator operation. (Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.)
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves - When you're not using this kegerator to dispense delicious home-brewed beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator for extra food and beverage storage. The two included adjustable shelves can be placed far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and the wide temperature range makes this unit suitable for storing bottles of wine.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility - Easy-roll casters make it easy to move the HBK309S-2NK from the kitchen to the patio for your next backyard barbecue! Once the kegerator is where you want it, the casters can be locked to prevent it from moving again until you want it to.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy-roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 126 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 134 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I just received this kegerator yesterday. It arrived in great shape! I was able to get it set up quickly, got the CO2 tank filled, and I’m in business. Everything worked well but I had to make a couple minor adjustments. The fan was making a noise and it was a simple fix. The blades were rubbing the wire that powers the fan. Probably got shaken into the wrong place in shipping. Quick fix and no big deal. The exit valve of the regulator leaked when I initially set it up. I was able to remove this valve, apply some additional thread sealant, and tighten it back up eliminating the leak. Even with these small issues, I still give this unit 5 stars. It is important to remember that this is actually a fairly complicated mechanical system. As long as you temper your expectations and are prepared and capable to make any such minor adjustments, this unit will be perfect! I recommend bundling it with the cleaning kit. Prior to initial beer set up, the cleaning kit allowed me to run warm water through the beer tap line to make sure it’s clean. Plus, I know it will make switching kegs and the recommended cleaning a breeze. Looking forward to enjoying a lot of draft beer!
I already had a Keezer and wanted something a bit smaller. It was nice to be able to not have to buy all the parts that I already own. The BF had a line by line option list for many of the parts I was not needing. The unit arrived on time and the trucking company took good care of my unit. I haven't got my unit chilling and dispensing my beer yet but I'm sure it will perform well.
Great system- got it home and was pouring beer within an hour and a half. I’m running a nitro setup through it for the delicious Stouts. I also just ordered another regulator so I can reduce the pressure and run a domestic on my other side.
Unit was delivered about a week after ordering with no issues. Put everything together and it looks nice. Set it to super cool then to 33F. Unit was quiet, tho you can tell it's running. I have a remote temperature unit that is quite accurate and placed it on top the 15.5 gal keg. It never went below 41F. Huh? Obsevation: The installed fan only runs when the compressor runs and is weak. It does not provide even cooling. Bottom of keg was 33F and top of keg 41F. I installed a 90mm computer case fan in the lower left aimed up and toward the door. Set temp at 35F and top of keg now is 35-37C. When it auto defrosts temp goes to 46F then back down rather quickly. Anyone with basic handyman skills can do the fan mod. I had the fan and transformer laying around as I work on computers. Did not give 5 stars due to weak fan that made me have to install my own fan.