Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
You prefer the light and refreshing freshness of Hefeweizen, your best friend likes the medium spiciness of amber ales, and your brother-in-law prefers the darkness of Porters...what is the homebrewer to do? Well, why not serve all three without compromising the freshness and flavor of any of them by using the Kegco HBK209S-3NK triple faucet kegerator!? With ample internal space and a triple faucet stainless steel tower, you can brew and serve from up to three different kegs at the same time. Whether you are trying to accommodate a wide range of tastes, or if you simply enjoy brewing many different types of beer, the HBK209S-3NK is a great storage option for maintaining the freshness of your brews while serving them with optimum flavor and carbonation straight from the tap.
The black cabinet of the kegerator is fitted with a stainless steel door which is stylish but also durable. Continued maintenance of your kegerator is made easy with a removable and dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray on the top, and 4 locking casters that make moving it for cleaning effortless. Thermostatic control allows you to set the temperature of this beer dispenser so you can find the serving temperature that best compliments your brews. A stainless steel plate in the bottom of the cooler creates an even weight distribution of your kegs so the lining will not get damaged, allowing your kegerator to keep your kegs cool for a long time to come.
- This homebrew kegerator includes a triple tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Spacious interior is large enough to hold three 5-gallon Cornelius kegs along with a CO2 tank
- Features a chrome guard rail, easy-roll locking casters, and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy cleanup
- Stainless steel finish is durable and neutral, so it will fit into any room of your home
- 25% more energy efficient design will have less impact on the environment and your wallet
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 124.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg : 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 14.5"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Bought this for our new house, it is nice having draft beer for whenever I want one. The beer is ice cold and smooth. Only thing is the CO2 wasn't full, but that could be from me not reading a disclaimer. Found a liqour store that could fill it for 10 dollars. Not bad at all.