Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
Create a tasting room experience for your homebrew by serving it from the HBK209S dual faucet homebrew kegerator. With the large interior and dual faucet design, this kegerator can easily accommodate two kegs of your homebrew and can serve from both of them at once. You will be able to offer your guests a selection of your homebrew creations with draft beer freshness and coolness. Guests will be able to observe the clarity and hue of your brew, get a fuller experience of the aroma by drinking it out of a glass instead of a bottle, and enjoy perfect temperature and effervescence every time.
A textured top surface and a guard rail that lines the top helps prevent spillage and knocked-over glasses. A dishwasher-safe drip tray that sits under the faucet help catch drips and spills and is dishwasher safe which makes cleaning very easy. The kegerator also comes with two removable racks so it can be used as a regular refrigerator or a cooler for other drinks like sodas, water, and juices when it's not being used to store and serve your homebrew. Standing on 4 locking casters, this kegerator is easy to relocate around your home for parties and get-togethers or to make cleaning more convenient. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged.
- This Kegco HBK209S-2NK kegerator includes a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Stainless steel finish is durable and neutral, so it will fit into any room of your home
- Extra-large interior space of this unit is large enough to house three 5 gallon Cornelius kegs and a tank of CO2
- Comes with two adjustable shelves that allow you to convert it into an all-refrigerator for extra food and beverage storage
- Features a chrome guard rail, easy-roll locking casters, and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy cleanup
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 129.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 137 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg : 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
This kegerator is decent, but it takes a bit of effort to dial in the temperature. If I had it to do over again, I would spend a bit more and upgrade to the digital version. Also, I would upgrade the regulator. My regulator started leaking after only a couple of weeks.