You've just gotten home from a long day at work. Traffic was terrible, and all you want to do is sit down and relax with a glass of your favorite freshly drafted beer...but without having to deal with the crowds and chaos at the local bar. By having your very own HB209B kegerator at home you can do just that! Having a kegerator at home is a great option for anyone who wants to enjoy the pleasure of freshly drafted beer at whatever time of day or night you want. You'll also be able to share this luxury with friends and family and it makes a great addition to any party or gathering you may be hosting. Perhaps the biggest bonus of investing in a kegerator is all of the ways it will enhance your homebrew. Besides kegging being one of the faster and easier storage options, features like temperature control and CO2 infusion will complement the effervescence in your beer work to bring out the best flavor in your homebrew.
The black cabinet of the kegerator is fitted with a matte black door which is stylish but also less prone to showing fingerprints and smudges. Continued maintenance of your kegerator is made easy with a removable and dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray on the top, and 4 locking casters that make moving it for cleaning effortless. With features like manual thermostat control and energy-efficient design, you can adjust the temperature of your keg to enhance the flavor and consistency of the brews you are serving at any given time with minimal impact on the environment or your energy bill. It also comes with 2 removable shelves so while you're waiting for your next batches of homebrew to finish fermenting, your keg cooler can double as a regular refrigerator or drink cooler too!
- This draft beer dispenser includes a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- The energy-efficient design will leave a minimal impact on the environment and your electric bill
- Dual faucet design lets you dispense and serve more than one type of beer at a time without cross-contaminating or compromising the flavor of either of the beers you are serving
- Extra-large interior space of this unit is large enough to house three 5 gallon Cornelius kegs and a tank of CO2
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit Weight: 127.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg : 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Manual
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
This kegerator is decent, but it takes a bit of effort to dial in the temperature. If I had it to do over again, I would spend a bit more and upgrade to the digital version. Also, I would upgrade the regulator. My regulator started leaking after only a couple of weeks.