The Kegco HBK1XB Single Tap Home Brew Kegerator is equally suitable for use in a trendy bar or in your very own man cave. This commercial-grade kegerator is rugged enough to deal with the demands of a busy restaurant or bar, so it is sure to provide years of consistent service in less demanding environments such as your home and portable enough to easily move it from place to place. We've taken the guesswork out of setting up a dispensing system for this commercial beer fridge by providing high-quality, premium-grade components at every step.
- Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower - Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
- Fan-Forced Cooling - An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
- Internal Thermometer - Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
- Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose - This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
- Drip Tray Drain Receptacle - Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
- Steel Walls - Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
- Rubber Floor Mat - A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish - This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator - This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps - This 5-foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set - This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower - This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Shock Reducing Rubber Floor Mat
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Height: 40" (Top of Guard Rail)
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 31"
- Unit Weight: 166 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 174 lbs
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 2
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Chrome
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115V / 60HZ
- Running Amps: 1.8 A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.