The Kegco HBK1XB-4 Four Faucet Home Brew Kegerator includes everything you need to dispense your own home-brewed beer. This kit includes a Brushed Stainless Steel T-Style Four Faucet Draft Beer Tower, four sets of Ball Lock Keg Couplers, a Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator, a 4-way Air Distributor, and an aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank with a corrosion-resistant glossy red coating. All in a durable commercial grade beer dispenser that is designed to stand up to heavy use and consistently deliver cold draft beer, pour after pour!
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It comes with an air-cooled 3" diameter draft tower.
- Dispense kit includes a Brushed Stainless Steel T-Style Four Faucet Tower, Ball Lock Keg Couplers, a Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with a 4-way Air Distributor and a corrosion-resistant red aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank
- Industrial-strength cabinet can withstand punishment in restaurants, pubs, tasting rooms, or your home!
- Fan-Forced Cooling provides rapid cool down and a blower hose directs cool air into the tower to keep the beer line cold all the way up to the faucet
- Built-in drip tray channels runoff into a drain receptacle inside the unit for quick and convenient clean up
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use
The interior features:
- Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower - Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
- Fan-Forced Cooling - An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
- Internal Thermometer - Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
- Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose - This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
- Drip Tray Drain Receptacle - Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
- Steel Walls - Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
- Rubber Floor Mat - A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish. This tank is produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with 4-way Air Distributor. This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver. A 4-way air distributor is included, allowing you to aspirate four kegs off of one CO2 tank and turn off any lines that are not being used. (Mount the CO2 tank outside the cabinet and connect it to the air distributor inside the cabinet by running an air line through the knockout at the back of the kegerator)
- Includes five 5 foot, 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assemblies with Worm Drive Clamps. This 5-foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver. One air line goes from the regulator to the distributor and four go from the distributor to the couplers.
- Includes Four Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps. The complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas-in and beer-out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a T-Style Brushed Stainless Steel Four Faucet Draft Tower. This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter four faucet metal draft tower made of brushed stainless steel. It comes complete with four stainless steel faucets and four 5 foot, 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer lines. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Height: 40" (Top of Guard Rail)
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 31"
- Unit Weight: 143 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 187 lbs
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Built-in Capable: No
- Security Lock: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: Holds 1
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: Holds 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 2
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: Holds 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 4
- Material: Chrome
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material : Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 115V / 60HZ
- Running Amps: 1.8A
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.