If you're someone who makes homebrewed beer, it's probably safe to say that you are a beer lover. For you, drinking beer isn't just about consuming a beverage, it's an experience. Give your homebrew some love, and give yourself and your guests the ultimate experience of consuming beer with the Kegco HB199S homebrew kegerator. From the visual of watching a glass slowly fill with amber liquid and is capped with a perfect, not-too-foamy head, to the feeling of cold glass and condensation in your hand, to the taste of effervescence and the release of dark and spicy aromas, serving beer from the tap truly is a sensory experience. With features like thermostatic temperature controls, an included direct draw kit, and a stainless steel single faucet, this kegerator will be upping your beer game in no time!
The intentional and thoughtful design that went into this kegerator will make it an enhancement to your home while keeping the installation seamless. This keg cooler is easy to move due to the four locking wheels it is mounted on. Whether you just want to clean around your refrigerator, or if you want to move it to the backyard for a weekend barbecue, it's no hassle. The stainless steel finish is durable and blends in with most kitchen appliances. All it requires for power is to be plugged into a regular home wall outlet, and its energy-efficient design means it won't destroy your electric bill.
- The spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Features a sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert the kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured serving countertop.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 93 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 2
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 14.5"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I’ve wanted a Kegerator at home for quite some time now. After looking around and talking to friends, Beverage Factory was by far the highest recommended company. We ran into an issue with a back ordered part but a representative contacted me immediately and was. able to fix the issue and then some! The product shipped soon after and the freight delivery was at my door step within a week after setting up a delivery appointment. Working for a freight carrier myself, I can say that the product packaging was incredible and nothing was damaged. The kegerator is very well built and you can tell that quality parts are used. After a quick trip to my local beer store, I had the Kegerator set up and was drinking cold beer in a couple hours. My one constructive criticism is that the beer line should be much longer. Once you get your CO2 saturation and temperature dialed in, lengthening the beer line is the only way of slowing the flow rate and reducing foam. I would highly recommend buying this product!