Serve and enjoy your homebrew the way it was meant to be enjoyed by using the Kegco HBK199S Two Faucet Beer Dispensing Kegerator. The hard work that you put into making the perfect brew deserves to be enhanced by the process of serving it from the tap. Not only will you be able to set the temperature of the kegerator to perfectly compliment the flavor and style of your beer, but you will be able to more fully engage the senses when serving your beer in this way. Guests can see the hue and level of clarity in your beer as it slowly fills the glass. They can see and taste the head that forms on top. The aroma will be more accessible and the taste will be enhanced by the temperature and added effervescence of the CO2. If you take pride in your brew, you should let that pride translate into your serving style too, and there's no better way to do that than by investing in a kegerator.
The HBK199S is also outfitted with a stainless steel mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs so that the inner liner of the cooler remains undamaged despite frequent keg changes and years of use. The cooler is mounted on 4 locking casters so if you have a BBQ outside, or are hosting a party at your home, your keg can go to your guests! The sleek stainless steel finish makes it durable and easy to incorporate into existing decor. It also comes with 2 removable shelves so while you're waiting for your next batch of homebrew to finish fermenting, your keg cooler can double as a small refrigerator. A knockout for your CO2 tank lets you maximize the cooled interior space for your refrigerator for kegs by storing the tank externally and a dishwasher-safe drip tray makes inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up.
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Features direct draw kit that includes a dual gauge regulator, polished stainless steel draft tower, and empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with shiny red finish
- The spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert the kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured Serving Counter Top.
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Unit Weight: 112 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 2
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 9.5"
- Diameter: 4"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I’ve wanted a Kegerator at home for quite some time now. After looking around and talking to friends, Beverage Factory was by far the highest recommended company. We ran into an issue with a back ordered part but a representative contacted me immediately and was. able to fix the issue and then some! The product shipped soon after and the freight delivery was at my door step within a week after setting up a delivery appointment. Working for a freight carrier myself, I can say that the product packaging was incredible and nothing was damaged. The kegerator is very well built and you can tell that quality parts are used. After a quick trip to my local beer store, I had the Kegerator set up and was drinking cold beer in a couple hours. My one constructive criticism is that the beer line should be much longer. Once you get your CO2 saturation and temperature dialed in, lengthening the beer line is the only way of slowing the flow rate and reducing foam. I would highly recommend buying this product!