Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
There are many benefits to kegging your homebrewed beer compared to other storage and serving methods. While storing your homebrew in a growler or bottling your beer can be great options, kegging your beer and dispensing it from Kegco's HBK199B-1NK kegerator will allow you to enjoy your homebrew at the perfect temperature and consistency with every glass. With a potential range of 32-75 degrees F, and recommended serving temperatures for beer ranging from 33-55 degrees F, you can serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperatures. In addition, this Kegco kegerator is energy efficient so you can serve your extra-cold light lagers with minimal environmental impact.
By using a kegerator to serve your beer you will be getting the maximum enjoyment of your homebrew with ease. Features like a grated, plastic, dishwasher-safe drip tray that sits on top of this keg refrigerator makes inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up. The four locking casters that this keg cooler is mounted on makes moving the refrigerator for cleaning or parties effortless.
Because this kegerator is intended for home use, it has an ultra-quiet design and is safe to plug into a regular wall socket. The black finish on the cabinet and the door gives this unit a sleek look while also making it easy to incorporate into an already existing design in your home. Its stainless steel construction and interior steel floor plate ensures even weight distribution from your kegs and means that this kegerator will keep you serving drafted homebrew to your friends and family for a long time to come.
- Stylish black cabinet with reversible black door, removable drip tray, chrome guardrail, and textured serving counter-top
- Knockout for CO2 maximizes internal space for kegs by allowing you to mount the CO2 tank externally
- Energy-efficient design will leave a minimal impact on the environment and your electric bill
- Two removable racks are included with this kegerator to allow you to easily turn it into a regular refrigerator when you're not using it for beer
- Comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug that allows you to convert the kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured serving countertop.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Unit Weight: 112 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 2
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 1
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 9.5"
- Diameter: 4"
- Color: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I’ve wanted a Kegerator at home for quite some time now. After looking around and talking to friends, Beverage Factory was by far the highest recommended company. We ran into an issue with a back ordered part but a representative contacted me immediately and was. able to fix the issue and then some! The product shipped soon after and the freight delivery was at my door step within a week after setting up a delivery appointment. Working for a freight carrier myself, I can say that the product packaging was incredible and nothing was damaged. The kegerator is very well built and you can tell that quality parts are used. After a quick trip to my local beer store, I had the Kegerator set up and was drinking cold beer in a couple hours. My one constructive criticism is that the beer line should be much longer. Once you get your CO2 saturation and temperature dialed in, lengthening the beer line is the only way of slowing the flow rate and reducing foam. I would highly recommend buying this product!