Currently on backorder. Please contact us for estimated availability date.
There's nothing better than enjoying a cold glass of beer straight from the tap. For most people getting that freshly-drafted beer-drinking experience means going to a bar. But what if you could get a premium quality glass of draft beer at home any time you wanted? Better yet, what if you could have your own homebrew on tap any time you wanted? The Kegco HBK199B-2NK Kegerator is a great solution for anyone who wants to enjoy draft beer at home and wants to be able to draft their own homebrew. You can serve multiple batches of homebrew beer with friends and family whenever you want!
With a black cabinet and matching black door, the neutral and modern design of this kegerator will fit into almost any environment. Whether it is fitting in with kitchen appliances or blending into the decor of your home bar, it won't be hard to find a place for this in your home, especially with the space-efficient and narrow design of the 199 models. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged despite movement and changing out heavy kegs.
- The HBK199B-2NK comes complete with a dual tap draft dispense system
- Manual thermostat control lets you adjust the settings to your ideal serving temperature
- Designed with a sleek black finish, this kegerator is mounted on 4 locking casters and includes a removable and dishwasher-safe drip tray, giving you form and function!
- Removable racks let this unit double as a regular refrigerator while you're waiting for your next batch of homebrew to finish fermenting
- Energy-efficient design will leave a minimal impact on the environment - and your electric bill!
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Black Door
- This Keg Dispenser comes with a dual tap draft dispense system
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert the kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured Serving Counter Top.
- 25% more energy-efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Unit Weight: 136.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 144 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts): 5 Years
- Built-In Capable: No
- Security Lock: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size (1/2 Barrel): 1
- Pony Size (1/4 Barrel): 1
- Slim 1/4 Barrel: 1
- 1/6 Barrel: 2
- 5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 2
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Chrome
- Height: 14.5"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color: Black
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Recessed
- Field Reversible: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Type: Compressor
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.7
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
I’ve wanted a Kegerator at home for quite some time now. After looking around and talking to friends, Beverage Factory was by far the highest recommended company. We ran into an issue with a back ordered part but a representative contacted me immediately and was. able to fix the issue and then some! The product shipped soon after and the freight delivery was at my door step within a week after setting up a delivery appointment. Working for a freight carrier myself, I can say that the product packaging was incredible and nothing was damaged. The kegerator is very well built and you can tell that quality parts are used. After a quick trip to my local beer store, I had the Kegerator set up and was drinking cold beer in a couple hours. My one constructive criticism is that the beer line should be much longer. Once you get your CO2 saturation and temperature dialed in, lengthening the beer line is the only way of slowing the flow rate and reducing foam. I would highly recommend buying this product!