Embracing radical Italian design and powerful performance, the Forza 30-inch Built-in Wall Ovens bring cooking perfection to the heart of the home.
On the exterior, the wall ovens feature dramatic clean lines, a uniquely shaped oven window to view your culinary masterpiece, and a clear digital display for precise electronic control. In the interior, the wall ovens boast premium features such as an impressive 4.1 cu. ft. of cooking capacity in each wall oven, telescopic racks that effortlessly glide in and out of the oven, and multiple cooking modes from convection roast, bake, grill and broil to the classic pizza function. Forza's distinct and proprietary features make creating masterful meals an elegant experience. Different. By Design.™
The 30-inch double wall oven offers twice the capacity and twice the performance in a single radical Italian design statement. Forza's double electric wall oven makes cooking multiple dishes easy.
Multiple Cooking Modes
Convection bake allows for even heat distribution as the internal fan continuously circulates the oven’s heat evenly within the oven cavity. Convection roast mode surrounds the meat with heat on all sides, similar to a rotisserie – sealing in the juices quickly for moist and tender results. The classic pizza function reaches elevated temperatures (590 °F) allowing you to cook pizzas as you would in a wood oven – evenly and in just two minutes. Fantastico!
The dual fan was designed to give you maximum convection and heat distribution while cooking, baking, and heating your dishes
Self-clean mode uses high temperatures to burn off spills and other messes, so all it needs is a quick wipe at the end of the cycle
Digital display is easy to read and displays time and functions for a simple and enjoyable cooking experience
Large Oven Capacity
Large 4.1 cu. ft. oven capacity is ideal for family meals and offers you the flexibility you need to make dishes of all sizes
Telescopic racks use ball-bearing rack guides for an effortless glide in and out of the oven. This premium feature allows the rack to extend fully without tipping over for smooth, easy handling of even the heaviest dishes and adjusts to fit different rack support levels
Oven racks adjust to six possible positions to easily accommodate various sizes of cookware
Radical Italian Design
Wall ovens feature racecar-inspired lines that are bold, rebellious and dynamic. A true statement piece for the kitchen
Uniquely Shaped Window
Proprietary window shape featuring dramatically sculpted lines and radical design aesthetic. The full inner glass door provides a seamless look and easy to clean surface
Stainless Steel Exterior
Exterior stainless steel and glass finish offers a professional look and easy to clean surface
Single Wall Oven
- Oven Cavities: 1
- Spec Sheet
Double Wall Oven
- Oven Cavities: 2
- Spec Sheet
Oven Cavity (Per Oven Cavity)
- Gross Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Usable Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
- Rack Levels: 6
- Broiler Upper Heating Element: 3500 W
- Upper Auxiliary Element Wattage: 1032 W
- Concealed Bake Lower Heating Element: 3000 W
- Convection Element Wattage: 2x1300 W
- Width: 30”
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Electrical: 208/240 V / 60 Hz
- Finish: Stainless Steel
MANUALS & DOWNLOADS
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.
The warranties provided by Forza in this statement apply exclusively to Forza appliances and accessories sold as new products to the original owner by a Forza authorized distributor, retailer, dealer or service center and installed in the United States.
The warranties provided in this statement are not transferable and have validity from the date of original purchase.
Duration of warranty
For twenty-four (24) months from the original date of purchase, the Forza warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product proving to be defective in material or workmanship as a result of the original manufacturing process. Repair service must be performed by a Forza Authorized Service Center during normal working hours.
Responsibilities of the buyer
When writing or calling about a service problem, please include the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Appliance model and serial number;
- Name of your dealer;
- A clear description of the problem you are having;
- Proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Forza will cover parts showing cosmetic defects (doors, handles, glass, product frames, racking and interior, exterior surfaces) in material and workmanship for a period of seven (7) days after the delivery of the unit. This coverage will include scratches, stains, surface imperfections on stainless steel, paint and porcelain, with the exclusion of slight differences in color due to materials and painting/enameling technologies. However, slight color variation may be noticed because of the inherent differences in painted parts and porcelain parts as well as differences in kitchen lighting, product locations, and other factors. Therefore, this warranty does not apply to color variation attributable to such factors.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- The product used in any commercial application.
- Service trips to your home, during which no fault is found.
- Repair service provided by any service agency that is not Forza authorized.
- Damage or repair service to correct any service provided by an unauthorized agency.
- Damage or repair service to correct the use, addition or substitution of any orginal part with an unauthorized part.
- Installation not in accordance with local electrical codes or plumbing codes.
- Defects or damage due to improper storage of the product.
- Damages due to failure in following the manufacturer’s recommended care, cleaning and maintenance instructions; in particular, damages to the oven and/or the cooktop if they have not been cared and cleaned according to these instructions.
- Defects, damages or missing parts on products sold out of the original factory packaging or from displays.
- Service calls or repairs to correct the installation of the product and/or related accessories, calibrations and normal adjustments after installation and setup, including burner adjustments.
- Service calls to connect, convert or otherwise repair the electrical wiring and/or gas line to properly use the product.
- Service calls to provide instructions on the use of a Forza product.
- Repair or failure of the product if it is abused, misused, used improperly, used for other than the intended purpose or if used commercially/industrially.
- Damage or repairs caused by the use of harsh chemicals or cleaning products improperly applied.
- Replacement of wear and tear parts.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damages to anything situated next to the product, including, but not limited to, ceiling, floor or cabinetry.
- Defects and damages arising from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or installation that does not conform to instructions given by Forza.
- Damages occurred during transit, handling and/or installation of the product.
- Defects and damage arising from external forces beyond the control of Forza such as fire, flood, earthquakes and other acts of God.
- Forza cannot guarantee the availability of service in areas more than 30 miles from an authorized retailer. In such cases where travel charges are levied, those will be borne by the consumer.
- This warranty only covers service performed at the location of product installation and will not cover costs associated with repairing off-site unless expressly authorized by Forza nor does it cover the travel costs associated with providing service to remote locations.
- Replacement filters for ventilation hood recirculating kits are not covered by the product warranty.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed.
- Replacement light bulbs are not covered by the product warranty.
- Damages to people or property caused by the product or through its usage.
In the case that the product is will be installed in a remote area, where certified trained technicians are not reasonably available, the customer will be responsible for the transportation costs for the delivery of the product to the nearest authorized service center or for the travel costs of a certified trained technician.
Remote locations/area: are defined as being outside of a 30 miles from any service provider.
Forza reserves the right to revise this warranty at any time.
Forza does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.