The ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove has a compact European design that has been popular for years with customers in Germany, France, Australia, and Brazil. As our lowest-priced pellet stove, the HP50 is a top-selling model in the USA as well, because of its quality engineering, reliable performance, and high heat output. Designed for the value-minded customer, the ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove features:
- Can heat up to 2,200 ft² under mild temperature conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 47-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying every few days.
- Five power settings allow up to 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" (75mm) standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 20.5" wide, 24" deep, and 36" high with mounted controller
The HP50S Pellet Stove Arctic White comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.
1. The HP50S is the same stove as the HP50 being sold on other platforms.
2. The control panel is not shown in all the pictures.
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.