The ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove has a compact European design that has been popular for years with customers in Germany, France, Australia, and Brazil. As our lowest-priced pellet stove, the HP50 is a top-selling model in the USA as well, because of its quality engineering, reliable performance, and high heat output. Designed for the value-minded customer, the ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove features:
- Can heat up to 2,200 ft² under mild temperature conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 47-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying every few days.
- Five power settings allow up to 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" (75mm) standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 20.5" wide, 24" deep, and 36" high with mounted controller
The HP50S Pellet Stove Arctic White comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.
1. The HP50S is the same stove as the HP50 being sold on other platforms.
2. The control panel is not shown in all the pictures.