The newest addition to the ComfortBilt family, the HP22-N Pellet Stove has all the same features as our flagship HP22 model but is taller to accommodate the larger hopper customers love. It’s one of our most powerful pellet stoves, but on the lowest heat setting can burn for up to 30 hours without needing more pellets, perfect for a basement application. With its superior engineering and attractive bay view window, the HP22-N is a pellet stove you will enjoy having in your home for years to come.
The HP22N series heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce the maximum heat from wood pellets, and the HP22-N can heat 2,800 square in mild temperatures. As with all our pellet stoves, the HP22N is EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.
The stainless steel versions feature a stainless steel trim around the attractive bay view window.
- Can heat up to 2,800 ft² under mild temperature conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 80-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying once a week
- Five power settings allow up to 30 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" (75mm) standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 24" wide, 26" deep, and 40" high with mounted controller
The HP22-N Pellet Stove Black comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.