The newest addition to the ComfortBilt family, the HP22-N Pellet Stove has all the same features as our flagship HP22 model but is taller to accommodate the larger hopper customers love. It’s one of our most powerful pellet stoves, but on the lowest heat setting can burn for up to 30 hours without needing more pellets, perfect for a basement application. With its superior engineering and attractive bay view window, the HP22-N is a pellet stove you will enjoy having in your home for years to come.
The HP22N series heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce the maximum heat from wood pellets, and the HP22-N can heat 2,800 square in mild temperatures. As with all our pellet stoves, the HP22N is EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.
The stainless steel versions feature a stainless steel trim around the attractive bay view window.
- Can heat up to 2,800 ft² under mild temperature conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 80-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying once a week
- Five power settings allow up to 30 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" (75mm) standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 24" wide, 26" deep, and 40" high with mounted controller
The HP22-N Pellet Stove Black comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.