The ComfortBilt HP22i provides all the benefits of our best-selling HP22 pellet stove as a fireplace insert. Our flagship insert can heat 2,800 square feet in mild temperatures, and its bay view window allows warmth to radiate in three directions. It is also EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates.
The HP22i's five power settings allow for up to 18 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting, and the programmable thermostat regulates a constant temperature and creates economical pellet usage. We ship each of our HP22i and HP22i-SS pellet stoves with a free ash vacuum.
The HP22i-SS pellet stove insert features stainless steel trim around the glass.
The ComfortBilt HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert takes the tremendous performance and efficiency of the HP22 free-standing pellet stove and offers it as an attractive fireplace insert model. Along with heated air from the room blower, the bay view window radiates heat in three directions. The ComfortBilt HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert features:
- Certified 40,689 BTU output will heat a 2,800 ft² under mild temperatures
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 47-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a fixed ash container
- Five power settings allow up to 18 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat for constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Requires a cavity at least 24.5" high, 18" deep, and 21" wide
- Fireplace finishing cover shroud is 43" wide and 33" high
- All HP22I insert models are shipped with a free ash vacuum - a $69.99 value
The HP22i Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.
We ship only to the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We immediately begin processing your order to confirm it is in stock and available for shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item(s) are available for shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to let you know. Depending on your payment method and the estimated product availability date, we may have to process your payment method before your order ships out.
Due to Covid-19 and current shortages, item availability, shipping, and lead times for many items continue to fluctuate. We are doing our best to update stock quantities with our suppliers. Please bear with us as we navigate these difficult times!
After shipment, most items will arrive in 5-12 business days.
Tracking information will be provided within 24 hours of shipment.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery.
Some kitchen products/brands include free inside delivery (products will be brought into your home, not just curbside) - not all products or brands include this and will be curbside delivery only. If your delivery address is not easily deliverable (e.g. lots of steps from the curb leading up to the residence, additional delivery staff required, etc...) or your delivery location is other than the main ground level (2nd floor, basement, etc), additional charges at your expense may be required to complete inside delivery. These additional charges can be avoided if you opt to decline inside delivery and accept the delivery as curbside. To find out if a kitchen product or brand includes free inside delivery, please contact us.