Our ComfortBilt HP21 pellet stove is an excellent option for both new and seasoned pellet stove owners. Its efficient heating technology and aesthetic design make it the ideal choice to heat a modest-sized home or workspace. The HP21 pellet stove has five power settings that allow for up to 15 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting. Its programmable thermostat allows for consistent temperature and economical pellet use.
The HP21 pellet stove is both EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates. It features the bay view window our customers love within a compact pedestal design that fits nicely with all decors and room sizes. Additionally, its heavy-gauge exteriors facilitate easy cleaning.
The ComfortBilt HP21 has the bay view window that our customers love in a compact, pedestal design that fits nicely with all decors and room sizes. Its mid-range performance will heat a modest-sized home or work space economically and efficiently. With all the engineering and construction found in our larger stoves, this model features:
- Capable of 44,000 BTU output will heat a 2,400 ft² or more if temperatures are mild
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 40-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying once a week
- Five power settings allow up to 15 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" (75mm) standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 23.5" wide, 24" deep, and 33" high with mounted controller
The stainless steel version of this stove comes with a Stainless Steel front door trim around the glass.
The HP21 Pellet Stove comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.