Our built-in offerings in the Capital Maestro Series make cookies sing, roasts dance, and guests swoon with advanced cooking features and options. The single and double ovens provide perfect cooking environments at eye level to complement the drop-in cooktop with powerful burners and a dedicated wok burner. The warming drawer, suitable for indoor or outdoor kitchens, allows for perfectly-timed meals, presented on toasty-warm plates.
Make your cooking experience gratifying, and the aesthetics enviable. These are a few of the details that set us apart.
In-Oven Moto-Rotis™ Rotisserie
The Capital motorized rotisserie system allows you to cook the juiciest meats possible with crispy golden skin compliments of the constant movement and even heat distribution. Sturdy cast-stainless steel construction will hold multiple birds and the largest roasts. Available in self-clean ranges only.
The exclusive Moist Cook cooking feature uses moisture, not steam to keep flavors in your food. The concept is clean and simple. A small water reservoir creates the perfect level of humidity, slowing evaporation to ensure that even “overcooked” foods are moist and juicy. Moisture in the oven also reduces the popping and splattering of grease when cooking and keeps the oven up to 90% cleaner, but still provides that crispy caramelized finish you love.
With an extra-large broiling area, the electric infrared broiler generates 3,500 watts of searing power. For even heat distribution and cleaning ease, the broiler is covered with ceramic glass. There is also a delicate bake setting.
Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks
Our patented chrome-plated oven rack system is designed to provide the smoothest, most effortless motion.
Electric Oven Features
- Moist Cooking – This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever. A Capital exclusive!
- Moto-Rotis™ – Built-in motorized rotisserie – Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year-round inside your capital oven (no frame required) A Capital exclusive!
- Bake, Broil, Roast, Delicate Bake, Perfect Convection & Moist Cooking
- Self Clean
- Meat Probe cooking
- Convection Fan cooking for bake, broil, and roast
- Hidden Bake Element under glass for easy cleanup and efficient oven heating
- Ribbon Broil Element under glass results in BBQ-quality searing
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Extra-large viewing oven window
- Dual Kitchen Timers (5 secs – 11 hours 55 mins)
- TIMED COOK – You can set the oven to turn itself OFF after a set amount of time
- DELAY COOK – You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day
- Clock – Displays time of day when the range is not in use
- Flex-Roll™ oven racks
- High-intensity lights in each oven
- Ultra-cool oven doors
- Sabbath mode
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Height: 28 9/16"
- Overall Depth To Cabinet Face: 23 3/4"
- Overall Depth To Door Front: 25"
- Cutout Height: 28 1/4"
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Shipping Weight: 275 Lbs
Manuals & Downloads