The Connoisseurian family of Dual Fuel Ranges was invented for professionals but made for families. Combining flawless design with best-in-class features and hand-crafted Made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric oven.
Meet Capital’s dual-fuel – a happy marriage between the best of electric ovens and gas range tops. The Connoisseurian Series offers the capacity and diversity required to perfectly prepare delicacies from all corners of the globe.
A connoisseur is defined as one who enjoys with discrimination and appreciation of subtleties: an expert. The Connoisseurian embodies this definition. Combining Capital’s ground-breaking Open Burner system or its category-leading Sealed Burners, with all the innovative attributes of our electric wall ovens, the Connoisseurian dual fuel range truly brings the best elements of gas and electric together for the discerning chef. Features such as our exclusive Moist Cook system, integrated internal rotisserie, and all glass oven floor have redefined home cooking.
Exclusively designed by and manufactured for Capital Cooking, our open burners are ideal for the home chef and perfect for all varieties of cooking. Each burner turns up to 25,000 BTUs/hr or down to a true simmer, offering the most flexibility on the market.
Heavy-duty, die-cast, chrome-plated metal knobs with plastic inserts that stay cool to the touch
With 18,000 BTUs, this indoor grill sears at up to 1,800°F. Bring outdoor grilling indoors with variable temperature control on our two-sided Tru-SideTM channeling grates and our hybrid ceramic radiants encased in stainless steel.
Capital’s exclusive Moist Cook feature keeps flavors and juices in your food and not in the air by reducing evaporation during cooking. It uses moisture, not steam to keep flavors in your food. The concept is clean and simple. A small water reservoir creates the perfect level of humidity, slowing evaporation to ensure that even “overcooked” foods are moist and juicy. Moisture in the oven also reduces the popping and splattering of grease when cooking and keeps the oven up to 90% cleaner, but still provides that crispy caramelized finish you love.
The Capital motorized rotisserie feature is easy to assemble and quick to switch from the baking trays into a professional-quality rotisserie system. Experience the juiciest meats possible with crispy golden skin compliments of the constant movement and even heat distribution. Sturdy cast stainless steel construction will hold multiple birds and the largest roasts.
- Configuration: 4 Open Burners and 12" BBQ Grill Burner
- Size: 36"
- Burner Type: Open Burner
- Range Fuel: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane
- Oven Fuel: Electric
- Cleaning: Self Clean
- Oven Category: Self Clean
- Utility Type: Dual Fue
- Meat Probe Cooking
- TIMED Cook - you can set the oven to turn itself after a set of time
- Digital Time of Day Clock
- Dual Kitchen Timers
- Flush island friendly trim
- Moto-Rotis Built-In motorized rotisserie with stainless steel spit rod and forks (primary oven)
- EZ-Glides™ - full extension removable drip trays mounted on bearing rails
- Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks for smooth operation
- 6 rack positions
- Height adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Height adjustable front leveler legs
- Two-speed cooling fan reduces noise
- Sabbath mode
- Three (3) 25, 000 BTU open style burners
- One (1) 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner for extra low simmer
- One (1) 18,000 BTU BBQ Grill
- Stay-Cool™ die-cast, chrome-plated metal knobs
- Heavy Duty Professional Style cast-iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Full extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
Primary Oven Features
- Dual air-flow convection
- Large 5.4 cu. ft. oven cavity – 27” W X 16-1/2” H X 21” D
- Moist Cooking
- Moist cooking - This feature reduces food drying during cooking resulting in some of the juiciest meals ever
- Delicate Bake
- Perfect Convection
- Convection Cooking: Bake, Broil, Roast, Delicate Bake
- Meat Probe
- Timed and Delay Cook features
- All glass oven bottom with hidden Bake elements
- Ribbon Broil element under glass for easy cleanup and efficient oven heating
- Flex-Roll™ oven racks for smooth operation
- 6 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra-large viewing window
- Bright oven lights
- Sabbath Mode
Manuals & Downloads