Looking for a custom fire pit and grill? Want to use the Arteflame in a backyard built in fire feature? The Arteflame 40 is the way to go. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the seamlessly spun bowl is made of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The seamless bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Removable cooktop to use as a fire pit
- Cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" carbon steel
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cooktop cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Arteflame base or other support stand needed for stable placement
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of the cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 12" High, 237lbs. (102cm x 30cm, 107Kg)
Arteflames are all-steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.