The Arteflame fire pit looks like a piece of art and doubles as a fire pit. The seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten steel. Corten steel is also called "weathering" steel is designed to stay outside and develop a gorgeous natural patina that will last a lifetime. The Euro style base gives a beautiful modern look to any backyard setting.
- Large stainless steel footer makes it ideal for placement on soft surfaces
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Virtually maintenance-free
- The fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance-free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 18" High, 70lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 32Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
Arteflames are all-steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: Cooktops and grill grates are sold separately
This really is the best accessory for an outdoor space. Easy to set up and enough heat for our extended family. I’m just a little bummed I went without an Arteflame for so long!
Love the look and functionality of my arteflame! Great product if you want a fire pit that can do it all look no further
Works as advertized
I got to cook on a Arteflame Classic 40" - Tall Base at the CVI recently; went home and ordered the insert for my well used webber. After a seasoning burn, cooked a 7 lb, 4 inch thick prime porterhouse steak for my wife's birthday. It was outstanding!!! Both the cook and the steak. Then ordered the dfirepit and got my money back for the insert. Don't hesitate, this thing rocks!
Works great, nice looking.