The carport from Arrow is a newly re-designed carport and multi-use shelter that is wind and snow rated for maximum protection against the elements! Our carport features a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels and an industrial steel frame that has been powder-coated to resist corrosion and rust. This carport has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow/ground load rating of up to 35 PSF. Rain or shine - it doesn't matter. The Arrow carport is a high-quality, steel structure that is perfect for protecting boats, vehicles, tractors, and even outdoor picnic areas.
- Industrial grade steel frame resists corrosion
- The 29-gauge painted galvanized steel roof offers corrosion and rust resistance. The roof features horizontal panels and rounded eaves for additional protection from the elements
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly
- This all-steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF for tough protection against the elements
- Offers a 10-year limited warranty
- The carport from Arrow is a multi-use shelter that protects vehicles, boats, tractors, and even picnic areas.
Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- MATERIAL: Galvanized Steel
- COLOR: Charcoal / Eggshell
- COVER COLOR: Charcoal / Eggshell
- FRAME COLOR: BLACK
- ROOF COLOR: Charcoal / Eggshell
- ROOF TRIM COLOR: Charcoal / Eggshell
- FRAME MATERIAL: Steel
- BUILDING SHAPE: Peak
- SHAPE OF TUBE: Square
- INCLUDED ITEMS: Frame, Cover, Hardware
- Assembly Required
Arrow Carport 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft.
Arrow Carport 12 ft. x 24 ft. x 7 ft.
Arrow Carport 12 ft. x 29 ft. x 7 ft. - Download PDF Assembly Manual
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Wind and Snow Rated: Yes
- Wind Speed Rating: 100 MPH
- Snow Load Rating: 35 PSF
- Proposition 65: No
Really surprised on the quality and substance of the frame.
Very nice kit to assemble, very solid frame. Was a very easy build handled by 2 people. Compact shipping package came in 3 boxes, well wrapped with extra protection, all parts were in excellent shape, no marks
I just had this assembled, I very happy with it. It looks great!
I bought this for my F150 crew cab. It was delivered quick and organized great. It was put together in 2 days due to the heat, but could easily be finished in a long day. Everyhting went smooth and instructions were easy to read and understand. This is a great structure for anyone to easily put together.